Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir, #46 : Until the End of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

chapis

wait, she is taking tango lessons? Are they thinking of competing in the 2018-19 season?

MRani

I really like the new details and embroidery. It’s gives the dress a bit more drama. I too would like sleeves for Tessa but she can make anything work. I hope Scott has an improved costume too! Can Skate Canada just get here already? :lol:

sap5

While I love Tessa's SD outfit, I hope she changes her hair, or at least the length of those extensions. In the ACI vid you could see Scott desperately trying to dodge that hair when it came whipping around quite a few times.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
The red dress is beautiful. I just think the problem is we all saw her practice in that blue dress and the style and the sleeves of that practice dress showed the choreography in a different way that really highlighted her beautiful upper body movement. It was the first people saw of the FD and it will just take time to adjust to seeing it differently because it seems to me she loves that red dress and she is keeping it.

double runner

This is a weird question but what are the odds that Tessa will avoid sleeves for MR because Gabby's dress has them for their FD?

I really liked the blue dress and would love to see that cut and style in red with more embellishment.

Shayii

This is a weird question but what are the odds that Tessa will avoid sleeves for MR because Gabby's dress has them for their FD?

I really liked the blue dress and would love to see that cut and style in red with more embellishment.
Why would this be problem if they both happen to have long sleeves? I never even thought she wouldn't do it just to avoid comparisons to another ice dancer (which the dresses look nothing alike IMO, not even the same shade of blue). Anyway I would like to see the shape of the blue in a deep red.

I'm so excited for this weekend, I hope we get practice reports from tomorrow.

barbarafan

Why would this be problem if they both happen to have long sleeves? I never even thought she wouldn't do it just to avoid comparisons to another ice dancer (which the dresses look nothing alike IMO, not even the same shade of blue). Anyway I would like to see the shape of the blue in a deep red.

I'm so excited for this weekend, I hope we get practice reports from tomorrow.

There is live streaming for the practices tomorrow and Friday morning. here is link...just click the livestream tab https://skatecanada.ca/2017-skate-canada-international/

Anyasnake

I tried the livestream for practices and it said it's not available for my country :confused: Tell me guys if it works for you (if you don't live in Canada) when it starts !

Shayii

Anyone else watching the live stream? There's no sound!

ETA: Also I don't see Marie and Patch, but I think they keep going to Brian Orser? :confused:

Last edited:

puglover

No sound for me either. Lots of sound for the Canskate promotion but nothing for the dancers. At least the cameraman is following the skaters when their music is played.

Scott and Tessa were second in their group. Holy Smoke! So fast, so sharp, so intense!! Tessa wore the blue dress and looked amazing with that extreme cutout. Not sure who was at the boards for them. Almost looked like Brian Orser but maybe I am seeing things. Anyway, almost more enjoyable without the music because I could just concentrate on their movement.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
No sound for me either. Lots of sound for the Canskate promotion but nothing for the dancers. At least the cameraman is following the skaters when their music is played.

Scott and Tessa were second in their group. Holy Smoke! So fast, so sharp, so intense!! Tessa wore the blue dress and looked amazing with that extreme cutout. Not sure who was at the boards for them. Almost looked like Brian Orser but maybe I am seeing things. Anyway, almost more enjoyable without the music because I could just concentrate on their movement.

I often watch ice dance programs without music just to see how the teams hold up without the help of a soundtrack. V/M always impress me because I can tell what part of the music they are skating to at any given moment, such is how in tune they are with the music they skate to.

puglover

Oh - and I have been known to like longer hair on men but I really didn't notice Scott's so I guess I would say it looks nice and not distracting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information