#TeamTrainwreck: MEEPOTS 2019/20 (Most Epic Ending Pose of the Season)

MEEPOTS 2019/20

• Dorota Broda / Pedro Betegon Martin, SP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

Jeschke

Here are the nominees for MEEPOTS 2019/20 (Most Epic Ending Pose of the Season) in alphabetic order:

All (not only #TeamTrainwreck posters) are invited to vote :40beers:
For the :gallopin1 awards we primarily took senior skaters into consideration or extraordinary material from junior skaters.

One vote for the best ending pose of the season! Voting is up for 7 days! The vote cannot be changed later. Choose wisely!

Complete shortlist can be seen here:

---

Previous winners
2016/17: Zijun Li, Free Skate
2017/18: Lucrezia Gennaro, Free Skate
2018/19: Anastasia Shpilevaya / Grigory Smirnov, Free Dance

---

MEEPOTS Trivia
  • first time Peng/Jin did not make the nominations list
  • Moore-Towers/Marinaro are the second skater/team who made the nominations list with both of their programs (Savchenko/Massot managed before twice, 2017 and 2018)
:gallopin1 Awards Trivia:
  • Moore-Towers/Marinaro are the second best first-time-nominees (3 nominations) now. Kovtun leads with 4 nominations (2019)
  • Moore-Towers/Marinaro have the second best record within a year (3 nominations) now alongside Pogorilaya (2018). Kovtun leads with 4 nominations (2019)
---

Other #TeamTrainwreck Awards
POTS
MESS
Tursy-POTS

Last edited by a moderator:

aliceanne

Petr Gummenik got my vote for over-the-top expression to a good old-fashioned warhorse. All it needed was Dick and Peggy commentating.

Chock/Bates look like they just landed the most epic splat of all time.

Bellanca

Petr Gummenik got my vote for over-the-top expression to a good old-fashioned warhorse. All it needed was Dick and Peggy commentating.
Gumennik wouldn’t have been able to live that one down had Dick been rink side. That would’ve been looped from here to eternity with what he might have said, and Peggy was not one to disappoint either. 😂

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Last hours here too, but this one seems pretty much decided 🐍

S

SmallFairy

It was snake or Gummenik, but I went with angsty teenage Petr, as come on, we live through so much generic stuff all season long, his crazy commitment must be rewarded. Korean ladies, watch and learn!

Vagabond

It was snake or Gummenik, but I went with angsty teenage Petr, as come on, we live through so much generic stuff all season long, his crazy commitment must be rewarded. Korean ladies, watch and learn!
Gummenik is way too young to be doing Norma Desmond. And the music is just plain wrong! :judge:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information