Takahashi to Make a Comeback

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
And to think he wasn't satisfied - that was stunning. I've wanted The Sheltering Sky (and more Sakamoto in general) to be used, so happy it came from Daisuke.

(The TV station actually wrote "superb performance" on the top right lol, well it's true!)

The Accordion

One of my favourite skaters of all time. IMO he is one of the most genuine performers ever as well. Gah - so grateful!
Thanks for the video!

Last edited:

suki

And to think he wasn't satisfied - that was stunning. I've wanted The Sheltering Sky (and more Sakamoto in general) to be used, so happy it came from Daisuke.

(The TV station actually wrote "superb performance" on the top right lol, well it's true!)
I know that Hanyu is considered the "greatest" male skater of all time by many, but for my money, give me Daisuke doing nothing more than stroking across the ice, and I am entranced.

antmanb

Even with the mistakes I love the LP its amazing. I'm not really sold on the SP just yet :shuffle:

Sylvia

TBD
Kyodo News article in English: https://english.kyodonews.net/news/...hashi-finishes-3rd-in-competitive-return.html
"My feet stopped moving. Not having enough training time may have been the reason," he said.
Having held the lead after Sunday's short program, the 32-year-old Takahashi scored a total of 195.82 points for a third-place finish in the 10-man field at Amagasaki Sports Forest in Hyogo Prefecture.
He also booked a berth for next month's western Japan championship, which doubles as a qualifier for the national championships in December.
"I have been spending quality time (since announcing my competitive return). I want to do more including the quad (jumps)," Takahashi said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information