Survivor S41

Jenny

From the Bloc
It's interesting that in a season of "too many twists and turns" according to some at least, very few of them really had an impact on the game. If I've got this right, only 4 players ever had an II. Brad, Naseer and Shan left without playing them, and Xander's although played did not impact the game. 3 players had extra votes, all played, but without affecting the game. One person rolled their die and didn't get it, and went home. Liana had a huge advantage but it flopped since everyone knew about it and was able to prepare.

Of the trips up the mountain, the various decisions don't appear to have impacted the game significantly. Perhaps the only impact was Shan and Liana's time together and the bond they formed.

Erika smashing the hourglass obviously changed things, but that was the week Sydney went home, and while we now know a lot of her team mates liked her, I can't see her having lasted much longer.

The shell game for Deshawn worked, as did Erika's last minute advantage in the second to final II, which she won.

But other than that, a lotta nothing. Or have I missed something?

sk8pics

7. She must have created some kind of bond with Xander to get him to save her instead of taking the goat (Heather) to the final three
I guess Xander thought he could beat her. I guess he was thinking of having her make fire but then he was all shocked that she couldn’t start a fire, right?

I didn’t love the finale although the final fire making challenge was very exciting. I haven’t watched the ”reunion” part of it yet, but I was meh about Erika’s win.

sk8pics

Finished watching the finale, and I enjoyed the wrap up more than I thought I would. It also struck me that this was one of the least bitter groups in a long time, and the final 3 all gave pretty thoughtful and gracious answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information