Survivor Edge of Extinction

Kasey

Fan of many, uber of none
Ratings
They are complete idiots to AGAIN not get rid of Wentworth, who has done nothing so far this game but is a threat from past play, and getting rid of someone physically strong who has done more in challenges to try to help them win than everyone else put together. What a bunch of tools. And Wendy has slipped past that fine line into annoying for me.

Prancer

Desperately seeking a humbucker.
Staff member
Ratings
Wendy stirring shit up at camp is keeping me going with this season.
I find her entertaining to watch, but if I were marooned with her, she would disappear one day and never be found again.

They are complete idiots to AGAIN not get rid of Wentworth, who has done nothing so far this game but is a threat from past play, and getting rid of someone physically strong who has done more in challenges to try to help them win than everyone else put together.
Wardog is a strategic moron. And while he has no way of knowing this, Chris is (so far) the one most likely to come back to haunt him.

Kasey

Fan of many, uber of none
Ratings
I find her entertaining to watch, but if I were marooned with her, she would disappear one day and never be found again.
My dad is watching this season with me; he said that Wendy is where the concept of "friendly fire" came from. Yeah, he goes dark!

Tony Wheeler

Ratings
If I were in camp and bored and heard Wendy chattering about the chickens, I would probably sneak off and let them free myself and then go blame her. I can’t see her talking her way out of this one, unless she gets moved to a completely different tribe with no other former teammates.

Tinami Amori

Ratings
I'd rather this show did not set up situations where animals have to be killed by contestants. I would gladly support Wendy, IF she did not say that she does eat meat, red and poultry, back at home.

I appreciate the fact that Wendy was one of the first to be pro-active, to search and find an Immunity Idol. I also do not think it is fair to be after Wentworth. It is not "wrong" to be a returning contestant, she can't help it, it is a fact. To hold it against her is "bias" in expectations that "she maybe better at something". So what if she is, it is a deserted island. She has not done anything wrong to anyone, or has been a set back for the tribe. not fair.

smurfy

Ratings
If I were in camp and bored and heard Wendy chattering about the chickens, I would probably sneak off and let them free myself and then go blame her. I can’t see her talking her way out of this one, unless she gets moved to a completely different tribe with no other former teammates.
Your last sentence is spot on... almost. :p
What a different swap. Still don't know several folks. I really think it is a mistake to swap this early.
But do they do it to avoid pagonging?
Wendy is just annoying, at first she intrigued me, but I am not sure she gets it.

Edge of Extinction - Reem sure does hold a grudge but will eat the fish her enemy catches. Hoping she and Keith (right name? young guy she taught to swim) DO NOT get back in the game.

Has it been 3 episodes now ? Still do not know some folks names.

Prancer

Staff member
Ratings
That was the worst tribe swap ever, but it does speak to the basic honesty of the game, because you KNOW that's not what anyone in production wanted.

I know who Julia is, but where did that Aurora person come from?

Prancer

Staff member
Ratings
I still don't get the point of 'Extinction Island'. Boring.
I think it's the best thing about the Pagonging of....whatever the name of the tribe is.

Everyone who gets voted out was one of the people who voted out everyone who has gone ahead. It's one thing when they all meet up at Loser Lodge and take a nice vacation together, but here they all having to huddle together with their grudges in the rain.

My money is still on Chris to make it back into the game, since he is the only who appears to have accepted his boot humbly and learned from it. Survivor loves that stuff.

merrywidow

Ratings
I'm surprised that all 4 former players are still in the game. It seems that they are the ones the current Survivor are about. So, go Joe, go David!! (I don't trust that "Watchdog" or "Moondog" or whatever he's called.)

Susan1

Ratings
I'm surprised that all 4 former players are still in the game. It seems that they are the ones the current Survivor are about. So, go Joe, go David!! (I don't trust that "Watchdog" or "Moondog" or whatever he's called.)
The only reason I know it's "Wardog" is because I thought they were saying #Wart hog" until I saw his name printed at the bottom when he was talking. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)