Sukkot

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Sukkot is a 7 day festival in JUDAISM. It is marked by building a Sukkah and eating your meals out there (in the three-sided structure that is meant to be temporary. It is my favorite holiday. Anyone else celebrate it?

paskatefan

Yes, we helped decorate our synagogue's sukkah on Sunday afternoon. I attended services yesterday morning, and we had a deli dinner in our synagogue's sukkah last night. More activities/meals are planned for the synagogue sukkah through the week.

For all who celebrate Sukkot - Chag Sukkot Sameach! ❤️✡️🍂🍁🍷🍇🍆🥒🌶️🌽

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Yes, we helped decorate our synagogue's sukkah on Sunday afternoon. I attended services yesterday morning, and we had a deli dinner in our synagogue's sukkah last night. More activities/meals are planned for the synagogue sukkah through the week.

For all who celebrate Sukkot - Chag Sukkot Sameach! ❤️✡️🍂🍁🍷🍇🍆🥒🌶️🌽
We all loved sitting in the Sukkah eating, talking, singing. So wonderful under the stars. Ours was Kosher with wood and palm leaves. The man who face the panels that we would put together each year really made me laugh. My friend recommended him. He said what is this thing? I just built another one of these for Alice.

Lynn226

I'm attending a Sukkot dinner this weekend. A couple from my synagogue always build a sukkah and invite people over for a meal or dessert. My synagogue usually sets one up in the parking lot and hosts an event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information