Snowbird

snowbird

I hope this particular forum is most appropriate. Snowbird, if anyone remembers him, has passed. Labor Day.

He had few hobbies in his later years, but annoying left-wing people here did bring him much joy... as did figure skating.

So, friend or foe, if anyone would like his 100 VHS tapes of 90's figure skating, let me know. His email has like 78,000 emails in it so it might go smoother if it is handled here. Preference given to anyone who might want to pick them up rather than have them shipped :)

There was one lady from Maine here he talked about a lot. I was under orders to keep his passing very private, but I am his son and expected to stray now and again. Thanks all for for keeping him occupied and happy.

Desperado

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know, my heartfelt sympathies to you and your family.

skatingguy

decently
I wondered what happened to Snowbird. His posts were always good for a few :rolleyes:. I'm sorry for your loss.

D

Deleted member 221

Thank you for posting, and sorry to hear of snowbird's passing. I'll remember him fondly.

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
Thank you for letting us know because he was most certainly part of this community in his own unique way. My condolences to you and all his loved ones.

ЭPiKUilyam

Banned Member
Thank you for letting us know and I’m sorry. I could tell he was kind of a curmudgeonly guy who liked pulling our collective liberal chain!
LOL!! He was one of the few people I had to put on IGNORE. A shame for his loss. Condolences to the family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information