Skate Canada 2023 Women SP - Twirl One, Splat Two

Amy L

I still don't get it. <feeling dumb>

But I'm distracted wondering why people feel the need to announce a thread is beneath them. Just leave! :lol:
Starr sang her own SP music a few seasons ago.

She performed it quite well in one of the NQS events, but this time it was way subdued. GP nerves maybe?

Sally1214

Folks are going to either love or hate Starr's music choice. I really enjoyed it a lot. That colour of dress is stunning on her. Overall, I liked her performance. It's okay to be outside the box .... I know Toller would back me solidly on that! Has anybody ever heard Starr sing??

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
This is Gusmeroli's music from her 2002 free skate that was just so, so, so bad.

But Lara is constantly giving us unique vibes and disaster shorts, only to really come back in the free skate.

Holy Headband

chair of the Lee Sihyeong international fanclub
First time I've ever seen one of those ugly kicks out of a spin timed to the music.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
I like Gutmann's costume, but I don't get the idea behind the program. Roman slave doing a serpent's dance? Cheerleader at the Coliseum? Or something entirely different?

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
omg i hate this music so much but also I kind of love it 🤷‍♀️

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Can Lara Naki be less committed to the culturally outdated "Indian war dance" movie soundtrack music? Wow. Just. I'm...

Yeah, Mark, definitely NOT a "safe" music choice, for so many reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information