Skate Canada 2023 Womens FS - Splatatouille

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Nice save; I was in the middle of scolding you.

bwahhhh I mean Starr had questions, and I guess Lara had a Carrot that came with a fall

What a shame for Lindsey? I mean if it wasn’t for those under rotations her skating I think is really terrific.

Private Citizen

"PC." Pronouns: none/none
Not a fan of Schizas, but I don't understand the complaining about scoring bias. (And it's not like she medalled - she's still FORTH, as the Pasha trolls used to say :lol: ). If anything, Thorngren got lucky with the panel and probably deserved a few more < plus a full-fledged "e" on the flip. She has a squatty technique that's always going to make her prone to underrotation.

The judges gave the PCS to Kim over Schizas, so no complaints there. The Koreans have a reputation for underrotation, so much so that I wonder if the panel gives Korean skaters extra scrutiny. But that's still different than holding up Schizas.

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
Mark's usually very good with the pronunciations, but we just got "Marie-France Dubruh." :lol:
He usually pronounces it as cross between Dubruh and Dubroo and has since I first heard him him commentate, which always made me wonder if his was the correct one.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Sakamoto is just not doing it for me at all this season. Her energy is still infectious, but I'm left feeling a bunch of nothing from her skating.

Clearly the class of the field, but I want that excitement she so often gives me. And it doesn't have to be dynamic music, I was just as in love with her Piano program as I was her feminist free.
It is interesting how we react to different music an choreo as I was absolutely moved by both her programs this year, especially the second time. I also loved last years for the entertainment and excitement but this year I am enjoying her more classical programs that really highlight her techniques

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information