Skate Canada 2023 Rhythm Dance - Sweet Dreams Are Made of Fleece

Sally1214

Okay .... everyone who "might" think of calling/texting me is now aware that I am watching live skating! Hopefully, I can enjoy the entire RD in peace. Although, I will have to miss the livestream of the men's sp (my fave event) as, apparently, I'm making brunch for the fam tomorrow. Oh well, perhaps there will be a video of the event on the CBC site.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
Sigh, did peacock not do a commentary free stream for women’s too?

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
He's watching every single step she's taking to keep his distance and it's distracting. I didn't see the original program, I don't know how much choreography is different now, but this looks beyond tentative.

And the lyrics 'let's hear it for the boy' as she mugs wildly and he... keeps looking down.

skatingguy

decently
Lanaghan, Molly/Razgulajevs, Dmitre Canada
Coach: Carol Lane, Juris Razgulajevs, Jon Lane
Music: Footloose

SqTwW4+SqTwM4
Choreo Rhythm Sequence
Pattern Step Sequence 1 (2 after Review)
Curve Lift 4

MiStW3+MiStM2

Solid skate. New program that clearly needs more time.

65.97 = 1st Place

Last edited:

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Cute program for them. Needs more energy in the last part, but they kept up the expression.

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
I still don’t really understand why Skate Canada gave the host spot to these two rather than Bashynska/Beaumont, but Lanaghan/Razgulajevs are generally (except the awful doll programme) pretty fun and this is one of the more coherent of the mid-tier teams’ RDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information