Skate Canada 2023 Rhythm Dance - Sweet Dreams Are Made of Fleece

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
He's watching every single step she's taking to keep his distance and it's distracting. I didn't see the original program, I don't know how much choreography is different now, but this looks beyond tentative.

And the lyrics 'let's hear it for the boy' as she mugs wildly and he... keeps looking down.
I dunno know why they didn’t give this spot to Bashynska/Beaumont grumble grumble.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
He's just a littleeeeee too frantic at times, but look out. That MiSt was really fabulous and if both hold at L3 it's probably going to be on the higher side today.

I can't believe how she's transitioned to a dancer as fast as she has, and they've improved together even more over the summer. As I said that, a twizzle issue of course

Watch out, they are coming for USA number 2.

skatingguy

decently
Zingas, Emilea/Kolesnik, Vadym United States of America
Coach: I. Shpilband, N. Deller, A. Lenda
Music: Another Part of Me, Liberian Girl

MiStW3+MiStM3
Stationary Lift 4
Pattern Step Sequence 3

SqTwW2+SqTwM3 - both struggled on the second set - nearly collided - she really lost her centre
Choreo Rhythm Sequence

Speed, and attack, and then the twizzles got messy.

72.25 = 1st Place

Last edited:

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
Level 4 posing from Zingas & Kolesnik to start. More Level 4 posing in the step sequence. Igor is finally embracing the fact that step sequences only need to include the required difficult steps, and no more.

Honestly, this is lightyears ahead of where I expected them to be. Last year, her edges were incredibly unstable, and she was relying on her natural cat-like balance to stay ontop of her blades. Now, I don't even realize she's just in year 2 of ice dance.

Ooooo, dicey moment in the twizzles. That's where her newness is showing.They're definitely expanding on their shtick from last season. Instead of sexy crossovers, now it's sexy crossovers with attitude. The elements are overall very good, but overall this program is empty. The most difficult holds were in the choreographic sequence. If their RD is this empty, their FD must be completely devoid of transitions.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I know MJ music and dance was always a bit frenetic but I got totally distracted by the flying braid, the arms

Colonel Green

Fabbri/Ayer have been so unlucky since their first season in terms of all the disruptions, lack of competitive opportunities, injuries, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information