Lajoie, Marjorie/Lagha, Zachary 🇨🇦
Coach: R. Haguenauer, M.-F. Dubreuil, P. Denis
Music: Michael Jackson Medley

SqTwW4+SqTwM4
MiStW1+MiStM1
Pattern Step 1, 2 after review
Choreo Rhythm Seq

Rotational Lift 4

This was a great skate. I loved the attack, and intensity from the beginning culminating in that rotational lift that was just flying. They picked a more accessible 80's style, and it worked for them. Matthew Caron really nailed Zach's jacket.

77.80 = 1st Place

Last edited:

jlai

Question everything
The Canadians held my attention but I feel they are doing anti clockwise circles the entire dance

Last edited:

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
LaLa - pretty good but he seems more shy than Marjorie.

Last edited:

Primorskaya

His outfit, I can't stop complaining. It makes him have no neck in his movements and makes it look like his shoulders are up to his ears. There was definitely a small slip coming around the corner after midline step.
Did they actually put ombre effect on his butt-crack??? That is the worst idea of a all of the outfits we've seen and will ever see.

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
Is Lopreva's coach wearing a full-on Ocean Pacific 80s Golf shirt? If so, I will uber them forever. I mean, I was probably gonna do that anyway :lol:

L/L's program leaves me cold. Who'd expect a Thriller version to be boring? Their entire program is her hair and his jacket. This is like the pumpkin spice latte/ranch sauce version of Thriller. They should call it Mildly Apprehensive instead.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
I love Still Loving You. I actually think Green & Parson's are doing well with it. I would want them to up the trash, but I'm surprised how there seems to be an idea and a full concept with this program, something they haven't had so far. Even a month old, there's a lot of promise in this RD. Dumping the old one was a great choice.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Twizzles may have been clean but ridiculously basic compared to almost every other team. I thought the program was lacking a lot of complexity and there was just a lot of pushes and face-to-face gliding with not too much going on.

I know everyone loves them here, but they continue to just be okay for me.

And I was thinking of a straight-line step Lang Tchernyshev did to this music at one point, so there's that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information