RuPaul’s Drag Race 16 (2024)

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
At this point, I’m not sure who I want to win. I know production likes to mix it up and there hasn’t been an Asian winner since Raja. Try as I can, I’m not into Nymphia and Plane’s bullying of the weaker contestants in the earlier episodes still bugs. I don’t see Q as representing the brand, so that leaves Sapphira.

That was kind of my break down as well

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
I always like the make over challenges. There is something about the people who are getting made up and their stories that gives the series a bit more authenticity.

I actually loved Plane and Lazy's look and presentation. Lazy really went for it. But that the guys were all dancers I think upped the presentation side of it.

I am going for Sapphira for the win. Apart from this week she has been the most consistent. They have tried to give Jane a redemption arc but actually mocking that she is the shadiest out of the queens.

Have enjoyed Nymphia the most.

As an aside, has anyone watched the UK Vs The World? It finished on the weekend. I think I enjoyed that much more than the current US series. At the end the top 4 were great and all very diverse.

RoseAugust

I like all of the top three queens. What a talented group! I think Sapphira has been set up for the win but I'll be rooting for Nymphia. I'm looking forward to finally seeing her lip sync. (The lip sync last night was pretty lame.)

Aussie Willy

I was very disappointed with Q's look for the book cover. What a let down from all the fantastic runways she had. And her lip synch was disappointing.

Nymphia's outfit for the book cover was fabulous.

I am happy with the top 3. I admit that Jane deserves to be there even though she is my least favourite out of them.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

was very disappointed with Q's look for the book cover. What a let down from all the fantastic runways she had. And her lip synch was disappointing.

I know it was so strange, and she also seemed nervous on the shoot like she was too timid and shy to do much. On the other hand, nymphia served her look and was a photographers dream.

But because of Q BOW, I thought for sure all were going forward through to the final, was so strange.

Aussie Willy

I know it was so strange, and she also seemed nervous on the shoot like she was too timid and shy to do much. On the other hand, nymphia served her look and was a photographers dream.

But because of Q BOW, I thought for sure all were going forward through to the final, was so strange.
I was surprised too that she was sashayed away.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

Well, what does everybody think? I never would’ve seen her winning as the season was going on. I thought she was more of a mid-level or to go out mid season because she didn’t seem to be that versatile.

But she was the best last night for sure. So off that, I think she deserved it. She looked great.

I like that they made this a more formal and intimate final on the soundstage versus going to the Ace Hotel, or the Orpheum.

RoseAugust

I was hoping Nymphia would win. Her sense of style is out of this world. We didn't get a chance to see her lip sync skills until the final. She really crushed it. Having said that, I would have been happy with either of the final three winning. It was a great season.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
I thought Sapphira’s original song outfit was a bit ill fitting and that might have put her behind the 8 ball from the start. Nymphia didn’t put a foot wrong and my thought that RuCo might favor an Asian winner certainly played out.

On to All Stars 9 or whatever. Stream starts May 17 on Paramount+. FWIW, there’s no one in the rumored cast to pull me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information