Royalty Thread#12 Tiaras, Palaces & Gilded Cages

Status
Not open for further replies.

antmanb

I have a feeling Meghan could literally be doing something as innocuous as eating a hamburger and @PDilemma will be like "Look at that bitch with that prop in her hand that she doesn't need. No talent. Bad genes."

Closely followed by a post from you about how women aren't allowed to eat in public?

There's eye rolls a plenty to go round in this thread and you're fairly high up on the list too, just in case you missed it.

mag

Queen Elizabeth’s fashion through the years:

And a nice Instagram post from Clarence House

And Kensington Royal

Last edited:

mag

Love the after shot but when I first saw it I thought it was George. Louis really looks like his brother in that shot

I had never thought that Louis looked like George, but he sure does in that second shot! The expression, even the hair, it is all George!

Lizziebeth

Both grandpas have their hair. Charles managed to keep his hair. Looks good for the boys! I agree, Louis is adorable.

liv

Louis looks sooo much like his mother and grandfather. I've always thought Kate looks like her dad while Pippa looks like Mom, especially around the eyes. Anyway, he's an adorable little boy now, such a gorgeous boy. Can't believe he's already 2 years old!

mag

Louis looks sooo much like his mother and grandfather. I've always thought Kate looks like her dad while Pippa looks like Mom, especially around the eyes. Anyway, he's an adorable little boy now, such a gorgeous boy. Can't believe he's already 2 years old!

i always thought Kate looked like her dad, but did you see the Mother’s Day post? Kate looks exactly like Carol. I guess it depends on the expression and camera angle. I agree the George and Louis are very Middleton and I think Charlotte looks a lot like the Queen.

mag

I am really enjoying all the Instagram posts from Clarence House. Great way to keep up with everything they are doing.

(Love the little Jack Russell!)

mag

William, Kate, and their social media team have sure brought their A game. This is, IMHO, a fabulous video. I know they hired one of the people laid off by Harry and Meghan’s. Clearly she and the Cambridge’s have clicked and the team is working well together.

aftershocks

Banned Member
How many different posters have said more or less the same thing to you now? Five? Six? Have you ever stopped to think that when there are a number of people who are under the same impression there might be some truth to it? :shuffle:

That's really not a measure of very much. But if you think so, and it makes you happy, good for you.

I don't base what I think about myself on what strangers on an Internet forum misperceive and exaggerate for whatever reason. Plus, I don't view topics or pen the truth about complex matters upon what handfuls of people on Internet sites believe is true.

aftershocks

Banned Member
Clearly she and the Cambridge’s have clicked...

'She' is a he, and his name is David Watkins:

canbelto

Camila is taking dancing classes:

canbelto

Sophie visited a food bank:

Sophie is wearing pants. Unusual for her.

Reactions: mag

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
I saw an article regarding Princess Charlotte's 5th birthday. It had an old picture of her. Why do they even bother?

mag

I saw an article regarding Princess Charlotte's 5th birthday. It had an old picture of her. Why do they even bother?

I am sure they will release a new photo to mark Princess Charlotte’s birthday. It is a few days yet so I guess editors are just using old photos for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information