Rhythmic Gymnastics

Elisheba

Miming with Medvedeva
Anyone else love rhythmic gymnastics? Have any good forums/blogs/general resources?

Thanks darlings!

avivadawn

I'm obsessed about it. Unfortunately, most of the great forums are in Russian, and I think that I found one in Spanish too. I'll try to add the links when I could find them.

DimaToe

Retired by Frank Carroll
I also really like rhythmic gym (Halkina :swoon: ) If I recall correctly @love_skate2011 is one of FSU’s RG experts so he or she might know of some forums as well.

twinsissv

Rhythmic gymnastics are absolutely fantastic! :cheer2:They don't get nearly enough attention. Anyone who can handle hoops, ropes, balls, clubs and ribbons like those ladies should be considered top ranked athletes. And I've never seem such flexibility in the human body as they demonstrate. OUCH! :yikes:

Japanfan

I love it! Unfortunately I hardly ever get to see it.

I was introduced to it at the London Olympics, and looked forward to it during the Rio Olympics. Unfortunately coverage of that Olympics was terrible - it seemed like broadcasters just couldn't be bothered. I looked online IIRC, and couldn't find coverage there either.

If anyone has vids, please post.

Rob

Beach Bum
Xfinity had sport specific on demand channels that allowed me to watch all Rio gymnastics on demand after the event -- so I caught the Rhythmic on demand. It was a great feature. They did it for Korea too. I couldn't record them though.

love skating

Clueless American
The Olympic Channel aired some of this year's world cup series, I was so happy cause I love watching rhythmic gymnastics :) I've been trying to find good sites/twitters to follow for RG, but it's hard to find things in English!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information