Renewing membership

suep1963

I got the email that I need to renew. I have the two year membership. I cannot see where I can purchase a two year membership, there is only a “gift“ option. All the other memberships have “gift” and “purchase”. Am I doing something wrong?

quartz

scratching at the light
I got the email that I need to renew. I have the two year membership. I cannot see where I can purchase a two year membership, there is only a “gift“ option. All the other memberships have “gift” and “purchase”. Am I doing something wrong?
I found I had to wait until I actually expired for the purchase option to come up.

suep1963

Thanks! That did cross my mind, I was trying to be proactive this time. It’s so skary when you come in and your membership is gone!

puglover

I got a message I need to renew my yearly subscription. I would like to pay for 2 years if that is possible. I am not sure how to do either.

skatingguy

decently
I got a message I need to renew my yearly subscription. I would like to pay for 2 years if that is possible. I am not sure how to do either.
Click on your name at the top of the page and select 'Account Upgrades' - should be one of the options to purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information