Really, part deux

Twilight1

Words can not express properly the sadness I felt when I heard about our loss.

Hugs and prayers to all who need it right now.

xoxo

DFJ

I didn't know Lee but have kept up with this thread as her journey continued. I'm so sorry for your loss. But a very lucky woman she was to have someone who loved her so much by her side. More people like you would make this world a far better place.

Carolla5501

Very sad news... She fought so hard and so long with Gerry by her side. May he find some peace in knowing she's no longer having to fight. :(

Kruss

Not Auto-Tuned
I am heartbroken hearing this sad news. I have so many great memories of nightly fun in the chatrooms long ago, where Lee was one of the first to make me feel welcome. She is sorely missed.

I am so very sorry, @Gerry @pat c, and Lee's children and grandchildren. My prayers are with you, my heart cries for you, and my hope is for your sweet, beautiful memories to overcome the pain.

Last edited:

flyingsit

I’m so sorry, @Gerry and all the others who knew Lee and loved her. The past few years have been an agonizing roller coaster and the love for Lee has shone through with such power and inspiration to us all.

VALuvsMKwan

Codger level achieved
@Gerry, my condolences to you and all of your family and friends. She was so very blessed to have you there every step of the way - all of us owe you such thanks for making time to keep us aware of this journey which you both traveled.

NeilJLeonard

When I first discovered FSW, the place that preceded FSU, there were two people that became my online buddies: Blades and Lee. We had many a hilarious, rollicking Midnight Ramble together. Both are now gone. For me this news is beyond sad. It is the closing of a memorable part of my life that I will remember and cherish. Goodbye old friend. You will always be well remembered.

NJL (I hated to read Pat C's post, Gerry. It took several minutes for it's meaning to sink in. My condolences to you and your family. You, more than all of us here, will miss her the most, but, as you've read here, we all appreciated and loved the woman. She was special for all...:(...)

mella

Such very sad news. So sorry @Gerry my condolences and love to you and the children and grandchildren. Lee has been so missed here over the last few years and will continue to be missed.

Thank you so much for becoming part of our family and letting us travel this road with you even if it has been virtually. You are all in my thoughts.

@pat c - think of you too and sending love.

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
I am at a loss for words at this very sad time. 💔

Lee was a force to be reckoned with as her many fights back over the 1293 days of her illness demonstrated. She was so fortunate to have such a special caring husband who not only supported her and fought for her but took the time to keep her online "family" at FSU updated.

@Gerry and the whole family are in my prayers at this very difficult time.

🙏

My gratitude to ((( @pat c ))) for being such a good friend and helping us to stay in touch.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
What a terrible loss. Lee was such a wonderful person. I feel so lucky to have gotten to know her through FSU. I am so sorry, for your loss Gerry and your whole family. And to pat c and the rest of FSU as well.

skatingfan5

Past Prancer's Corridor
So very sad to learn of Lee's passing. I had hoped that she would once again defy the odds and rally as she had so many times in the past. Sending wishes for moments of comfort and peace to Gerry and all Lee's family and friends. She will be greatly missed by all who knew her, if only here on FSU.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
@Gerry, I am so sorry for your loss. Lee was very much loved here at FSU. My condolences for you and your family. Like so many here, I'm going to miss her so much.

May you have comfort in knowing that Lee is no longer suffering. You were there for her through everything good and bad. May God bless you, Gerry. ❤💞

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information