Reading closed threads

Ritual Fire

Hi everyone.

Why is it impossible to read some forum threads that had been closed and part2 part3 were started? For example, this thread. I try to open the link and get the Ooops You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

It's not located in the premium section so.. why? Has it been deleted already? Or do I have to wait for some time and/or post some comments (how many?) before I stop being a newbie and get permission? How does that work?

Thanks in advance

Judy

Hi everyone.

Why is it impossible to read some forum threads that had been closed and part2 part3 were started? For example, this thread. I try to open the link and get the Ooops You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

It's not located in the premium section so.. why? Has it been deleted already? Or do I have to wait for some time and/or post some comments (how many?) before I stop being a newbie and get permission? How does that work?

Thanks in advance
I can’t open it either and I’ve been here a long time. Maybe it’s been deleted or something? What forum is it under?

Ritual Fire

Judy, it used to be a cheer thread #2 so I believe the forum is Strictly Skating, The Trash Can section.

Do they just get deleted from there with time? Anyone?

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
I can open it. I don't know why. Another one of life's mysteries:.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Also, the Archived threads aren't closed. People post in them (usually by accident, but sometimes on purpose) all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information