Qatar World Cup 2022

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Eeek 2-0 after a dull 0-0 first half in a matter of a few minutes to England. Ah well :lol:

Karen-W

Checking Senior Bs for TES mins...
Announcer just said there's going to be 9 minutes added for stoppage to the USA-IRN game...

yurokis40

Don`t understand how Canada got drawn in such a tough group with 2 european powerhouses we finished ahead of the US in concacaf qualyfing. US got Iran , knowing how corrupt fifa is US money probably did the trick.

skatingguy

decently
Don`t understand how Canada got drawn in such a tough group with 2 european powerhouses we finished ahead of the US in concacaf qualyfing. US got Iran , knowing how corrupt fifa is US money probably did the trick.
It was our FIFA ranking - we were ranked lower, and so we were in the lowest draw pool.

Cachoo

Adieu for 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Good luck to 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 for the rest.
Still the finest flag…I was proud of Iranian team members for openly supporting Iranian protesters. I hope they stay safe. I was proud of our team members especially when members of the Iranian press were behaving like total asshats to them. They replied sincerely and graciously. I didn’t see the match.

Lacey

He has an abdominal injury...sounds difficult to "cure," guess we will see on Saturday
Just heard on US national network news that Pusilic is at hospital, I'm sure they are doing tests.

Then at the end of the news, he himself was quoted saying, I'll be there Saturday!"

quartz

scratching at the light
Final whistle blown on the France/Tunisia match, but now they are doing a video review! :wideeyes:

quartz

scratching at the light
Messi misses a penalty shot in the Arg/Pol match. And I have to leave for work now, so will have to catch up later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information