Problems with Wordpress

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Is anyone having problems with Wordpress.com?

I'm so frustrated. For 2 days now no Wordpress site (including wordpress.com) will open for me - not my own blog, not any of the blogs I follow. No Wordpress site will open on my phone, nor on mr alilou's computer or phone.

@allezfred I believe Europe on Ice is a Wordpress site. Are you having problems with it?

@Mad for Skating and @clairecloutier are either of you having any problems? I know your blogs are on WP. I can't access either of them :(

I can't find anything online about WP being down. If it was just my computer I'd think the problem was specific to me, but it's the same on mr alilou's computer.

Help!

Any info or suggestions gratefully received.

Mad for Skating

Is anyone having problems with Wordpress.com?

I'm so frustrated. For 2 days now no Wordpress site (including wordpress.com) will open for me - not my own blog, not any of the blogs I follow. No Wordpress site will open on my phone, nor on mr alilou's computer or phone.

@allezfred I believe Europe on Ice is a Wordpress site. Are you having problems with it?

@Mad for Skating and @clairecloutier are either of you having any problems? I know your blogs are on WP. I can't access either of them :(

I can't find anything online about WP being down. If it was just my computer I'd think the problem was specific to me, but it's the same on mr alilou's computer.

Help!

Any info or suggestions gratefully received.

Mine seems to be working just fine. It must be the connection in India. Thanks for following my blog btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information