Practice reports, articles, photos etc.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
I missed Z/K because workmen installing stove line also disconnected router. How’d they do?

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
I'm holding out hope that Christina is trying to prove she's a true ice dance diva by having a practice costume different from her other costume lol (and is just taking her partner along for the ride and making him wear a different one too)

Meryl and Charlie created Drama at least once by wearing older versions of their costumes to a practice and having people think they were new and freak out.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I missed Z/K because workmen installing stove line also disconnected router. How’d they do?
They were fine. She survived her twizzles which is always a win and kind of tripped over her toe pick but not on an element. Unfortunately she seems to suffer from the same issues that Daisuke Takahashi did where she's very good but she gets in her own way sometimes.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Starr is a no-show for the first women's practice. I think Lindsay is also a no-show but I'm not 100% on that.

Karen-W

Did Josephine miss her combo? It was hard to tell because there's a pole blocking the camera on her first jumping pass.

Karen-W

Audrey's popping and missing jumps in her RT today...

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Did you watch Junior RD? There was a Cold Hearted Snake program.

Yes, someone mentioned it to me midseason and I was able to catch it a few months ago. Now that to me is 80s. No one is thinking outside of the box.

so peacock displayed on my screen a while ago there was a women’s practice coming up at 8:30 which I assume is 530 Pacific? Is this not really happening?

Karen-W

Mokhovs - skating through the throw - better than her falling on the tiny, little thing, I suppose...

Same for the jumps, lol.

And the lifts? Like, what's the point of even pretending to do your run-through?

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
if the Mokhovs could skate through all their elements I'd love them

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information