Practice reports, articles, photos etc.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Flores/Desyatov have very rough transitions in and out of elements which I hope is just a practice thing

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
I’m thinking those are CPoms new FD costumes. They make zero sense for 80s. But I also thought their old FD costumes were fine, so who knows. 🤷‍♀️

Rukia

I’m thinking those are CPoms new FD costumes. They make zero sense for 80s. But I also thought their old FD costumes were fine, so who knows. 🤷‍♀️
That's definitely a version of his rd costume, so this has to be rd but if so I'll the black crop top

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I was thinking of that as a possibility too. Though, again, I preferred the first costumes to the new one if these turn out to be for the FD. There's just something very generic and off-the-rack about the new ones.

Rukia

I was thinking of that as a possibility too. Though, again, I preferred the first costumes to the new one if these turn out to be for the FD. There's just something very generic and off-the-rack about the new ones.
I'm holding out hope that Christina is trying to prove she's a true ice dance diva by having a practice costume different from her other costume lol (and is just taking her partner along for the ride and making him wear a different one too)

Karen-W

I'm holding out hope that Christina is trying to prove she's a true ice dance diva by having a practice costume different from her other costume lol (and is just taking her partner along for the ride and making him wear a different one too)
None of these women, not even the queen diva of all Miss Chock, give us that level of moxie these days.

Karen-W

Oh, thank heavens - Anthony just nailed his twizzles and we got a full view of the sequence.

Rukia

None of these women, not even the queen diva of all Miss Chock, give us that level of moxie these days.
Piper Gilles had a rd practice costume in at least one competition this year (I remember because I like her funky shiny mermaid pants and the other ones were a different color I think?)

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Everyone heads to the boards at the same time -- for a second I thought the group was finished. :lol:

Rukia

This funky camera angle is really good to show ice coverage actually which is fun

Karen-W

This funky camera angle is really good to show ice coverage actually which is fun
And yet the cameraman knows which team we're all tuning in for with this group and gives us a closeup when they're working on something, lol.

Rukia

That first lift for green/parsons still looks kind of rough so I'm starting to think that's just how they do that lift

Rukia

Ling/Wein look really good. A little sloppy with positions, but good speed and sometimes good depth of edge

Rukia

"Kolesnik is a huge fan of Japanese history and culture" omg bring us the random anime program we deserve

Karen-W

Angela Ling's dress is serving dynasty and drama and I love it
I was just sort of thinking how obvious it is by that shirt that Caleb's ice dance idol is Daisuke Takahashi, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information