Pokemon Go part 2

PrincessLeppard

Holding Alex Johnson's Pineapple
I haven't had anything interesting show up (just lots and lots and LOTS of weedles, pidgeys, rattatas and venonats) so when I caught a high CP Squirtle, I accidently transferred him to the professor without a second thought.

:wuzrobbed

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
My excitement for the day: Catching my first Clefairy and Mochop. Both in the wild, which NEVER happens around here.

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
Apparently spawning points have moved in some places, because I used to be able to reach 2 different ones from my house, and I haven't had a damn thing pop up today. :rolleyes:

PrincessLeppard

I hatched a Diglet. :)

eta: it was nice out so I went for another walk. Took over a gym and made it to level 22. You need 100,000 points for level 23. :yikes:

Last edited:

beepbeep

Brazilian Eurotrash
Caught 2 Pikachus!
One Downtown while on the bus and the other right outside in my neighborhood.
I walked the Pikachu I had hatched during the Halloween special and hadmore than enough candy to evolve Raichu :)

On the other hand, my eggs have been cr*p... I keep walking for Eevees, Goldeens, Drowzees, Horseas... I already have all of these fully evolved.

luenatic

Caught 2 Pikachus!
One Downtown while on the bus and the other right outside in my neighborhood.
I walked the Pikachu I had hatched during the Halloween special and hadmore than enough candy to evolve Raichu :)

On the other hand, my eggs have been cr*p... I keep walking for Eevees, Goldeens, Drowzees, Horseas... I already have all of these fully evolved.

Save up your Eevee and Horsea candies. Rumor has it they will be very useful for the Gen2 Pokemons.

BigB08822

Nest migration again! Seems like now the nest is changing every 2 weeks

This would be beneficial to me if any worthwhile nests ever showed up. Instead the same Pokemon just move around town. I need a Squirtle nest and a Charmander next. Even a Dratini nest. I am down to needing my last few evolves but I don't think I will get them. I only open the app once a week or so just to see if anything new is in the more popular areas.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I am taking the tack of walking Pokemon to get my final evolves. I did attend a party last night that was full of Kabuto so I'm glad I'm still keeping the app open most everywhere I go. (I had it open to collect from a Pokestop that was right outside the party room.)

PrincessLeppard

The park across the street from me is now a Pikachu nest. :)

Also, I have decided to walk with my effing magikarp, because otherwise I'm never going to evolve that damn thing.

MR-FAN

Kostner Softie
I just noticed that today, a lot of my pokemons had their CPs shoot up... is this a bug or was their an update that increases CPs??

ETA: and some pokemons had their CPs lowered. So I guess there was an update

Last edited:

sk8girl

I just noticed that today, a lot of my pokemons had their CPs shoot up... is this a bug or was their an update that increases CPs??

ETA: and some pokemons had their CPs lowered. So I guess there was an update

I just noticed that too and came here to see if anyone else had that happen! My top few guys each had their CP go up by a few hundred.

PrincessLeppard

So on the Omaha Pokemon page, someone posted that a certain park was full of dittos. So I went to said park and caught everything. Not. one. damn. ditto. :mad:

Or Snorlax. :drama:

But I did catch a new Pokemon (it looks like a snail?) and since I was using a lucky egg, I was able to level up. I evolved four Pokemon into ones I didn't have, so that was cool.

But I wanted more Dittos. :wuzrobbed

BigB08822

I caught every darn piece of crap Pokemon I could find yesterday and not one Ditto. Ugh. I noticed that everything was worth double XP yesterday. They must be running another promo right now.

moojja

I caught every darn piece of crap Pokemon I could find yesterday and not one Ditto. Ugh. I noticed that everything was worth double XP yesterday. They must be running another promo right now.

Yes, it's the Thanksgiving Event. If you have a lucky egg, it'll be 4x XP. It will end on Nov. 30th.

No luck for me neither on Ditto, and I've been catching stupid pigeons and rats since Ditto has been caught.

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
Finally got a Jynx the other day. :yikes: MAN that thing is hideous. dh is lording it over me and dd that he got a Pidgey that turned into a Ditto.

Jem X

Pokemon forever
Got a Staryu and a Pinsir today. Thanks for that website. The local community college that is about 5 minutes from my house has 13 Pokestops so I took my dog for a walk around the campus and collected many Poke balls and Raspberries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information