Plushenko Fans II: To infinity, and beyond

lala

Their love

Parts from Yana's books about her first meeting with Plushy:

http://www.kp.ru/daily/26009/2934515/

Yana Rudkovskaja celebrate birthday with her husband

This year's birthday Yana very exciting. From day to day the producer of Dima Bilan and her husband Evgeni Plushenko to become parents. Your personal holiday Rudkovskaja notes away from home, but with the closest person.

About how Ian met with the Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko, she wrote in her book "Confessions of a" kept woman. "Or so the Steel Was Tempered".

"KP" recalls the most interesting moments of the sensational book the birthday girl:

"January 13, 2007 I called the beginning of a turning point in his life already.

We Dima was invited to London to close the third annual festival "Russian Winter", which with the grand scale was held in Trafalgar Square. Dima was the first time in the "Russian Winter" in 2005 with Yuri Shmilevich - then Hope Babkin ceded him two songs in his concert performance that he made. In 2005 Dima nobody knew. Therefore, he was eager to perform in London again - now he's looking forward to, as it is known artist, will meet the public. The London side literally begged us to come - and even money paid in advance.

In London we stayed at the hotel "Dodzhester." In addition we have arrived journalists c MTV - Dima shoot backstage life. We have agreed as follows: after the festival, I'm going to orders in Milan, and Dima - relax on the Maldives. And then we all go on tour in the American tour.

So, when on January 13, we rehearsed with Dima, the phone rang. Called Alex Nowacki, director of "Comedy Club":
- Ian, hello, are you where you are? - He greeted cheerfully.
- In London, - I replied. - We Dima festival "Russian Winter".
- Excellent! - Glad Nowacki. - There's just launched a campaign in support of the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi. And you really want to talk Zhenya Plushenko, he's up to something about his ice show. Can I give him your number?
- Well, yes, of course - I agreed puzzled. - Only I will have a little time, I do not feel ...
- It will not take you much time. Thank you! - Thanked me Alex.

I hung up and winced. Spin ached - whether chilled, or something with the spine. Apparently, London's wet weather has done its job - to go was unbearable. At some point, even flashed a stray thought - but not if I sit in the hotel, while Dima will act? But a sense of duty prevailed. I went to a massage therapist, and one and a half hours tidying my bad back and confirmed my fears:
- I do not recommend you go out on the street today.
- I must - I sighed.

A little later called Zhenya Plushenko:
- Hi, I'm Jack Plushenko - he started talking.
- Hello ...
- Ian, could you today to meet me. You're in London? - He said.
- Yes, in London. Come evening in Trafalgar Square - I suggested.
- Well, where is it?
- Dima is a big tent, and come back.
- Agreed!

Immediately after the call from the Eugene Olympic Committee, which is in the same place, in Trafalgar Square, organized a rally in support of Sochi 2014. Since Dima was headlined "Russian winter", besides starred in the video, where he sang the national anthem of Sochi 2014, we were asked to come up after the show on the stand of the Olympic Movement and to be photographed. I gladly agreed. Support hometown - is sacred.

Evening in Trafalgar Square were so many people that seemed to be the whole of London came out to participate in the event. According to rumors, the total number of participants exceeded two hundred thousand people - even for an unprecedented number of cultural England. Slightly to the side of the square there is our tent, which was - we Dima, Garik Sukachev, Hope Babkin and many others. And a little more standing Olympic tents.

As in London drizzling rain and no winter, especially Russian, not even smell, the organizers of the show organized absolutely "real" snow of paper confetti that fell from the sky and illuminated red, white and blue spotlights in the colors of the Russian flag. And so we ran out to look at it is an impressive sight.

When Jack went into the tent of Plushenko, he said the same phrase as the phone:
- Hi, I'm Jack Plushenko. - He looked at me impressively.

I answered in the same tone:
- Hi, I'm Ian Rudkovskaja.

And, too, looked no less expressive.

I felt funny. Who does not know Zhenya Plushenko. Of course, I knew him. This Jack saw me for the first time. I will say even more - I always ached for him, according to the TV competitions in figure skating. In 2002, I was rooting for him when he took second place, losing to Alexei Yagudin in Salt Lake City. Ill in 2006, when he won gold in Turin.

In 2002, when I was pregnant, I was treated in Hannover (pregnancy was pretty hard) and when sitting next to her mother first saw Zhenya Plushenko on TV, involuntarily exclaimed:
- Mom, look, he's so skinny, like an elf, and he has such a big nose ...! I wonder how to kiss him, nose prevents ?!
laughing.gif

Mom burst out laughing. And I sat and wondered about this: such a nice young man, like an angel - that he nose that does not correct? Probably, for it is something like a brand name, I thought.

So, now in front of me was just that Zhenya Plushenko. He came up to me, our eyes met. And then there was something inexplicable. I felt the space receded - the people the sound of music - and left "behind the scenes". And I saw in front of him only Zhenyu and his expressive eyes. Literally drowned in them spellbound. I still do not understand what it was. Zhenya later claimed the same thing. One thing is clear - it was love at first sight.

Of course, the purpose of our meeting was immediately forgotten. Jack took my hand and said simply:
- They ran quickly to the Olympic stand, it is closed, we need to have time to take pictures.

And pulled me along.

- And Dima? He now has to sing! - Only had time to breathe and I jerked in Eugene, who immediately picked up speed and ran, dragging me by the hand.
- Suitable right on the stand! - Running replied Jack. - And see you there.

We began to wade through the crowd, behind the manager who helped us to clear the way. Running to Stand, we quickly took pictures, thanked the organizers and returned to the square to watch the concert Dima. Jack stood there, holding my hand, we are constantly met eyes, I felt completely spacey and have absolutely no idea who I am, what I am and why I am here. Only knew that such emotions never experienced. I was terribly embarrassed, but I could not release his wife's hand, and most importantly - I did not want to produce it.

A little later came up to us the company of Olympians - Light Khorkina, Ira and Ira Slutskaya Rodnina. We exchanged greetings, and then offered me the Light:
- Let's have some champagne! - And was surprised looking at Eugene, commanded. - Yes, has released her hand!
- No, I'll go with you! - Jack was not going to let me go.

In addition, if you remember, dear friends, we are going to discuss with him some of the details of the ice show.

I was not yet married. Two weeks before the meeting with Eugene, I said Viktor, that our future life together is impossible and we have to get a divorce. Viktor made a terrible scandal. He told my parents that he would destroy me mentally and physically, will do its utmost to me quietly not lived.

He raged like a tiger brutalized, shaking their fists and threatening to take away the children, to prohibit Dime act (again poor Dima got under the hand), and sent on my head divine retribution ... It was a low blow. Just two reasons could keep me close to Viktor Nikolaevich - children and Dima. And I actually left him then, taking time out to think about the situation. I'll tell you that it is foolish to blackmail the wife, that he stayed in the family. If a person does not want to live with you, why hold him - he does not love you, do not understand, you're different people, finally. Let him go. Let it hurts, but you will still find one for whom you are the best, most loved, most intimate. Why torment yourself and torturing his frustrated mate?

So the question is not whether I will stay with her husband for the sake of children and Dima? The question was only how I arrange things so that both children and Dima in divorce were not injured. A divorce itself is not discussed. However, Viktor was a man of the old school and has a different opinion: "Go away - and then you betray the family."

Somehow, Viktor thought that the cause of our discord with it - a Dime, which I have devoted too much time. However, it is not. Would not it be Dima, I would devotes time to the fashion business, which is also a part of me. Independently of our relationship with Viktor Nikolaevich long deadlocked. I did not betray. I just first realized that the family we no longer have. And time has shown that I was absolutely right - my ex-husband found a woman in the shower and is quite happy with it. That's just to forgive me he still could not selecting for revenge unacceptable - my children, what will later be discussed in a separate story.

In the meantime, back to our story.

So, I, Jack, Irina Slutskaya, Light Khorkina Rodnina and Ira went to the restaurant. I do not remember what topics we discussed - in the head, the right word, was a pink mist, it was hard to focus on anything other than Eugene. But remember, he was surprised when the question of smoke if I got the answer "no."
- Do you drink? - Continued to question him.

I thought for a second:
- Rarely. Sometimes I drink wine, champagne.
- Excellent! - Eugene rejoiced. - Then we have to be sure to mark our meeting!

I did not mind. The restaurant is located at the "Saint Martin", where athletes stayed, members of the Olympic Movement and members of the Olympic Committee. Upon entering the lobby, I was rushed to the wardrobe to pass there his short coat, but Jack pulled me by the sleeve:
- Give me your coat, I'll take to my room ...
- Why? - I was surprised.
- Well, suddenly stolen, - running invented Eugene.
- What do you mean! - I laughed. - This is a solid hotel, as there may steal a fur coat?
- No, let's still in the room leave, huh? So reliable, - he said.
- Well, - I agreed with a shrug.

Jack quickly ran to his room and came back very happy. I flashed a suspicion that it was not in the locker room - it just like a child hoping that as long as my coat from him, I'm not going anywhere. That was, by the way, the absolute truth, as it turned out. All that evening he did not take his eyes off me - and when the company zasobiralas output, offered to accompany me to the taxi.

Everyone except me, went to one of the local nightclubs, where was scheduled after party, which hosted the Olympic Committee in conjunction with the organizers of the "Russian winter". However, we Dima was a clear bargain - after the concert, we immediately go to sleep. Departure was six in the morning, time to sleep a little bit left, and wanted to relax. When making decisions, we do not usually change.

I returned safely to his hotel "Dodzhester" and was about to lie down, when again called Jack:
- Ian, come with us to the party?
- Jack, thanks for the invitation, but I was very tired and want to sleep. Good night! - I answered politely and hung up.

I still poorly known Zhenyu. He called again. Again, I turned him down. Jack called again. And so eight (!!!) times in a row. As long as I did not agree:
- Only one I'm not going. Come on, please, bring someone! - I pleaded.
- Well, we'll pick for you! - Eugene announced cheerfully.

Half an hour later in the company of his manager Arica Zakarian and some girls from the Olympic Committee went to a nightclub for a party. There had already gathered a decent people - acted Hope Babkin came Olympians. We sat down at the table, and Jack all the time just holding my hand, holding it for a minute. I distracted his attention and went to dance, he immediately jealous of me for some Englishman and rushed me he had "to take away." Shaken by an Englishman, seeing his determination, hurried retreat.

Take me a little away from the dance floor, Jack suddenly asked:
- Can you be my girlfriend? - And looked at me.

Once again I felt uncomfortable:
- Jen, do you think that you offer? I'm married! - I exclaimed. Though aware that in our family, Viktor Nikolaevich it is almost a formality, but would like to be honest.
- Well, what - said Eugene. - I'm still married, too ...
- That is until it is "still", nothing between us can not be, you know?

Jack thought, and suddenly very seriously said:
- Sorry. I do not know what's going on, but I only know that I can not without you.
- I find it difficult to answer you now. - I looked at him.

My soul was in turmoil. On the one hand, I do not imagine that you can say to the man, which was superficially familiar with just eight hours. On the other, I was drawn to it, and I just thought that maybe I could not without this person. What we can do? It was a challenge.

Silently, all holding hands as we walked out of the club. Eugene suggested:
- Let us walk you.
- Yes, thank you. - The proposal was very handy. Do not wander to me one in the morning.

We unanimously rushed to catch a passing cab, which did not even think to slow down. Three hundred meters we ran after him, wailing in all the languages of the world, so he stopped. Finally, our perseverance was rewarded - we sat together in the "British national taxi", and Jack called the hotel to get a ride, "Saint-Maurice."

However, the cabby, circling the center and could not find a hotel with a similar name. Hour and a half we traveled around London and had almost lost hope. Finally, the taxi driver told us that such a hotel in London do not.

- Maybe you've forgotten the name of the hotel? - I whispered plaintively.
- I do not know - just plaintively replied Jack. - Most likely.
- Check key, there must be a name - it dawned on me.
- I do not have a key, it remained in Arica - quite frankly replied Eugene.
- Oh, my God! So call me a Arik!

Arik said that the hotel is called "Saint Martin". And at the same time said that also returned to the hotel.

Finally, after almost two hours, we found the ill-fated Eugene "Saint-Martin." It was three in the morning. Upstairs, Jack masterfully pulled the room key out of his pocket. I was outraged.

- So, you happen to be I played ?!
- Well ... - Eugene embarrassed. - Excuse me, please. Did not want to let you go - and immediately offered: - Listen to the music that will be in my ice show? We still did not discuss.

And again, I do not find the strength to refuse:
- Well ...

As a result, we have another hour with Arik and that same girl from the Olympic Committee listened to music - instrumentals.

In my hotel, I returned almost five in the morning. Dima was standing at the bottom with things and expect the rest of the team members. When he saw me coming into the hotel, he inexpressibly surprised.

- Just do not know what to tell you, "good morning" or "good night"?
- Good morning ... - I muttered, and shyly hiding his eyes like a schoolgirl spree, slipped back into his room.

It was at this point, I again felt his aching back, that did not serve "signs of life" all the time, until I was close to Eugene. And now she ached with renewed vigor. But I did not regret that did not stay at the hotel. In the end, to receive medical treatment in Milan.

Zaglotnuv analgesic and hastily packed, I went downstairs, where were assembled all of our guys. After that we went to the airport.

On the plane, my lips never left an enigmatic smile.

- Rudkovskaja - sarcastically asked Dima, who all this time with more passion I have studied. - I'm looking at you and I do not understand, are you in love?
- With whom? - I muttered absently. - Not that I know ... Well, I do not know. And why do you say that?
- Never you so happy not seen - mused Dima and looked out the window.

And I sat there and felt that, according to the Russian proverb murder will be hidden. Miss my wife, I started immediately after our parting with it ...

After the "Russian winter" we with my girlfriend and colleague Milena went to Milan, as originally planned. Develop a portfolio of orders for the next winter, we were going to relax - we have a large cultural program was planned, including showing DSquared2. A day later, we were joined by Dima - he really wanted to see the show and specifically stopped in Milan before leaving for America. Suddenly adjustments to our plans made ... Zhenya Plushenko.

- Hey! And I'm here just to Montgenevre will lead the transfer of "Lord of the Mountains" - happily he told me on the phone.
- Wow! - I, too, was delighted. - Then I invite you to join us on the show and Dino Dan (DSquared2. - Approx. Eds.). Come?
- With pleasure! I just have one free evening.

From Montgenevre to Milan in just about three hours away, Jack got two and a half, taking the Arica Zakarian, who was also a big fan of high fashion. The whole company, we went to a fashion show, during which Jack looked from the podium, then at me - I'm not even entirely sure that he even managed to see at least one model. After graduation parade we went backstage, where I presented Zhenya and Dima my Italian father and mother - Corrado Monarelli and Maria Grazia Salvaza who have sent us an invitation from the Roberto Cavalli party at his Just Cavalli Cafe.

Seeing us, Cavalli was absolutely delighted:
- I've never seen in Italy so many famous Russian at the same time, and such beautiful, - he looked at me coyly, then gently took her hand and kissed her. We looked at each other with Eugene, and for some reason I was confused.

But even more delighted Cavalli came when I saw Dima and Zhenya on chest badges "the 2014 Olympics in Sochi."
- Are you sure ?! - He asked Dima surprise.
- We always carry only what sure - said proudly Dima in response.

Roberto Cavalli is very lively interest in the bold young man and said to him quite a long time, after which all present beheld a funny picture - Dima takes off his chest icon, and Cavalli with her - a diamond brooch worth several thousand euros! They exchanged photographs press this landmark stage, and Dima, glad back to us.

- What was that? - I ask.
- We have come to believe that Russia is worthy to take the 2014 Olympics - Dima smiled. - And decided to exchange souvenirs.

While Dima conduct propaganda among Italian designers, Jack tried to tamp gently under my wedges, but much more delicately than in London, remembering my categorical refusal.

- Montgenevre perfectly possible to ski - he told me gently. - Maybe you look within a few days rest? It is true I will be very busy, because I'm the transfer ...
- Oh, I love to ski! - I was delighted. - We Milena may indeed have a look.

I kept her word - in part because I really wanted to go skiing, and partly because it is very reluctant to part with Eugene. After seeing Dima in America, we went to Montgenevre, where Jack had already booked for me and Milena's room in one of the local hotels.

Jack was not kidding - it really is absolutely no free time, he is all day from morning to night spent on the set. And the first time I realized that athletes - special people. When they are immersed in their occupation, they are absolutely nothing around to notice - and Zhenya me demonstrated, suddenly changing his tender adoration at full concentration on the case.

I have a very intriguing, although I felt a little hurt. During the day, several times I looked into the shooting, and all the rest of the sliced slopes, famously chasing skiing. Sometimes I caught a sneak over love Zhenya views, who was watching me from afar.

But I'm not one to notice his attention. In the "Lord of the Mountains" involved quite a lot of celebrities, for whom my presence on the set was a real intrigue - why I communicate with Plushenko and participate in the show do not accept. As a result, the rumor was born that we Zhenya whirlwind romance that was, in fact, not far from the truth, but far from the truth.

As soon as I returned to Russia after this trip, one of the shows I was approached by Andrei Malakhov, who is always aware of all the rumors and gossip, and conspiratorially called me aside and blurted out:
- Rudkovskaja, are you going out with Plushenko ?!
- What do you mean! Where do such rumors ?! - I rolled my eyes. But Andrew does not listen to me, continuing:
- Why do you only need it? You do think, than you risk! As it is impossible!

It was then that I felt the full "burden of glory." Impossible to wave a hand with impunity, no smile to someone or just go relax. Barely showed for someone sympathy it to you already in the record lovers.

After Montgenevre I have not seen Eugene a few weeks. We Dima left for America, where there was a lot of shooting - New York, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco. Jack called me every day and several times. We chatted with him for hours, sparing not only time but also money. It is terrible to say, but in a month we spent on negotiations for five or ten thousand dollars! Eugene by this time moved to Switzerland. At one point, he could not resist:
- Come to me, please, I can not go on! At least for a couple of hours!

I was confused:
- Well ... And when?
- The next flight!

Jack bought me a plane ticket and when I arrived, he met me at the airport in a limousine with flowers and champagne. I was shocked and very touched. We rode through the city, and all the while Jack was holding my hand - almost as if in London - was afraid to let go. Between my arrival and departure there was an interval of about three hours. In parting, Jack gave me the amazing beauty of the ring, saying:
- It is expensive, but I had such a mood, impulse and desire - I wanted to give you a gift from the heart ...

Then I realized that the person is really serious feelings for me, because these things just do not. At first I was very cautious about the wife, knowing that raptures that occurs at the beginning, can quickly be replaced by icy indifference. However, it was after this episode in me when something thawed - if the dam burst. I thought that Jack would not hurt me and I can trust him.

From this point the relationship between us really began to develop rapidly - gossips, ay! Previously, we already called up every day, but now it was more open communication and trust. I made my decision. "

Zhenya's version:

"Zhenya, your destined encounter with Yana took place in London. Was it a love at first sight?

- Exactly. It happened in Trafalgar Square. There were a lot of people around us, there was a concert, Dima was performing. I remember as we walked through the crowd, I took Yana's hand, they were not letting us through. Then I started to elbow through everybody. At that moment, holding her little hand in mine, I felt she was my woman. As if I had known her already for 20 years. Although I got to this concert completely by accident. It was January 2007 and I got a call from an acquaintance while I was in London as an ambassador for Sochi Olympics. He asked: "Do you want to go to Dima Bilan concert? He's playing in the Downtown" - "Yes, but how do I get there?" - "I'll give you the phone number of his producer." That's how I got Yana's number. My manager Ari Zakarian called her and they arranged to meet. We came to Trafalgar Square. To Dima's dressing room tent. I did not went to the tent, decided to stay on the street, but Ari said: "Go, call Yana, at least we introduce ourselves". Dima was sitting in the dressing room, and Yana came out. Our eyes met and in this very moment cupid's arrow pierced our hearts. (Laughs.) Not that it's surprising - Yana is stunning, and I'm not bad either. As they say, "you're attractive, I'm damn attractive, why waste time"... And off it went: travels, flights, calls, text messages. It felt like someone had breathed new life into me: I cheered up and began aspiring to something again. Being in love is a wonderful feeling!

You hid your relationship from the world for some time...

- A very long time. Because Yana was in the process of divorce. By the time we met, she no longer lived with her husband Viktor Baturin, but officially they had not divorced yet, and it would've been wrong to show our feelings in public... So we hid it from everyone. Especially from the press. And indeed it worked, no one had any idea... And then, in April 2008, the divorce finalized. So there was no reason for hiding anymore. To that point, many times I had a desire to show everybody who I am for Yana. There were times when I stood next to her, for example in a restaurant, and some young charmers approached her and flirted with her. I wanted to punch them, but I couldn't - because on what grounds? I couldn't wait for us to become an official couple, so that everyone understood - she is my girl! Try now, I dare you!

You are so jealous?

- Yes, I can be jealous, fiery, plus I'm an athlete. Eager to fight... But Yana has found a key. For this whole year of our marriage, we hadn't had a single fight. Naturally, like all normal families, we have our stories, but we never wanted to leave home, to escape, to slam the door behind us. We are very agreeable. It is hard to believe, but Yana at home, when we are alone, is not a businesswoman, she is completely different person. Very tender, graceful, fragile, like a little girl, and funny... In public she may be harsh, stern, but with me - she's soft, my beautiful kitten-kotofeevna, as I call her.

Some men, having the negative experience of their first marriage, are in no hurry to marry, and you on the contrary...

- It was a conscious decision. I proposed to Yana on her birthday - Jan. 2, 2009. With all the guests there. She agreed right away.
If I compare the two of my marriages, there is a huge difference. Yana - MY woman. She's my friend, lover and wife. I know I can rely on her and I hope that it will stay like that for the rest of my life. I will do everything I can to keep it that way. I appreciate Yana. Many women in her place would have said: "Zhenya, what sport? Enough. Do something else. Let's open a business, invest somewhere and live comfortably, gathering goods..." But no. Yana kept repeating the same thing: "You make people happy, you enjoy it yourself. Evgeni, skate as long as possible."

Weren't you upset that some people thought your marriage was a PR move?

- We do not pretend anything. We don't need PR. Nor the scandals: we're tired of them! We want one thing: to be left alone.

And what does your tender wife prepare for you, when you are alone? Or do you rather go to restaurants?

- Usually we go to the restaurants. Generally, I'm not picky when it comes to food, I can have anything. Although, I do quietly eschew meat in recent years, and turn to fish and rice. When Yana came to me to Peter, our day usually went like this: In the morning, before my training, my mom prepared for us a fresh pineapple or apple juice, we love them, especially Yana. Without eating breakfast, we went to the "Jubilee". I was training, while Yana was working on her computer, answering phone calls and watching me at the same time. After that, we had dinner in town and then back to an evening training, we ate supper at some restaurant and returned home - we lived in a suburban house together with my parents. Sometimes we stayed overnight at a hotel in St. Petersburg, so as not to waste time on the road. But do not think it was because of my parents - they have an excellent relationship with Yana.
On September 12 it'll be our one year anniversary. On this day we will be in Japan. We won't be celebrating it with fireworks, because I have to go out on the ice the next day. But we'll go to a restaurant, eat sushi, sashimi or oysters - with great pleasure.
Incidentally, two weeks ago I made a tattoo on my left hand, "Yana" - in Japanese characters. And on the right hand a cross, I am an Orthodox Catholic, and a writing in Latin - "Viam supervadet vadens" (something like: "walk and you shall reach"). This is my motto."

and a part of thisn article http://ptichkafs.livejournal.com/2093.html
Plushenko's divorce

“Let’s be honest here, Zhen’ka likes women”, admits Plushenko’s former colleague. “And the girls are always clinging to him. Fun, charming, and World junior champion at 14! But all that was a long time ago, before the marriage. After that, I never saw him with any other girls. Yeah, I heard the rumors of his supposed affair with Tatiana Totmianina. Personally, I never saw them hugging, or even holding hands.”

As i said Yana had no chance..:lol:

and when they are engaged

http://www.kp.ru/f/4/image/63/75/167563.gif

http://www.kp.ru/f/4/image/64/75/167564.gif Do you see that???? :wideeyes:

Last edited:

Cherub721

YEAH!
I didn't read all of that because it was very hard to follow (it took me to figure out that Ian = Jana), but this

- Mom, look, he's so skinny, like an elf, and he has such a big nose ...! I wonder how to kiss him, nose prevents ?!
laughing.gif

Is HILARIOUS. :rofl: She's funny. She's right, he has nice eyes.

lala

Tomorrow wil be held the Snow king sow in Sochi.

"@yanarudkovskaya: Hello "Snow King"! 2 days to start of the show!) #снежныйкороль #sochi #thesnowkingbyplushenko https://instagram.com/p/2D80kHlSM-/ "

"@tati_firebird: Tomorrow debuting in "Snow King" by @EvgeniPlushenko. We are already at rehearsal in "Iceberg" https://instagram.com/p/2GAn-BD_gW/ "

(today, after interview at russian radio) "lenok82008: https://instagram.com/p/2EIfnHFIS9/ "

"@EvgeniPlushenko: Good morning, I lended in Sochi! See you tomorow at 1st show! #thesnowkingbyplushenko https://instagram.com/p/2FuBKHGy5R/ "

Works in progress... #Снежныйкороль http://websta.me/p/973877613604570861_1346931728 …" #theSnowKingbyPlushenko #iceberg

lala

Yesterday was the first Snow King show in Sochi.
Many videos and pictures http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&p=87590#p87587

Yesterday was two other events for Plushy. In the Museum of Sports Glory in Sochi is a huge stend dedicated to Evgeni Plushenko.

"@EvgeniPlushenko: "Thanks to residents of Sochi and personally, mayor Pakhomov, for their trust and opening my stand .... -> stand with unique exhibits of my Olympic things in Sochi museum of Sports Glory #thankssochi https://instagram.com/p/2LRzyoGy-9/ "

the opening: https://twitter.com/PlushenkoNews/st...81653594656768

https://twitter.com/bigeyegugu/statu...21285786681344 from Cinese fans

https://twitter.com/bigeyegugu/statu...51333302419456 from Japanese fans

https://twitter.com/bigeyegugu/statu...49418875281410 around by people geves signatures

and yesterday was the traditional 1st May parade on Sochi streets:https://twitter.com/PlushenkoNews/st...24730522849281

With @EvgeniPlushenko, the mayor of Sochi and veterans of the World War II at the 1st May festive demonstration https://instagram.com/p/2IZPMPlSAN/
"How we walked together! I had the honor to go next to the mayor of Sochi Anatoly Pakhomov, and veterans of WW II" https://instagram.com/p/2LQeSdmy9D/
"Yesterday I had the honor to attend at 1st May parade! Welcomed residents from the podium of the Olympic Sochi" https://instagram.com/p/2LQPZAmy8y/

Just found it on Plushy's wesite, this is an old article with a new translation. No one knows it before..
http://archiviostorico.gazzetta.it/2...60218181.shtml
and the translation :http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/vi...p=87570#p87570

Roberto Bolle (one of the most famous ballet dancers today):

I ENVY PLUSHENKO FOR HIS PIROUETTE (old interview 2006)

From etoile (prime dancer) to gold medal skater. From La Scala in Milan to the Olympic ice of Palavela in Turin. From champion to champion. The Italian Roberto Bolle, star of the Italian classic ballet applauds the russian Evgeny Plushenko, gold medal in individual figure skating.

Bolle, what did you noticed in Plushenko’s performance?
- "Apart from the competition, that was very exciting, is not just the quality of exercise that excite me. His real strength comes from charisma, personality, by the presence on ice. He demonstrates how much he’s good, by showing the high consideration has about himself, and this effects his opponents. You could see that others were not so sure, he told them right away, from the first movement: "I am the number one”.
As a professional impression do you have of a similar performance?
- "It’s something very spectacular for everyone, even for us who are particularly similar, with our solos, especially in this race.
There are definete similarities, the way he steals, in his manner, his desire to get the attention '.

Skating on ice allows evolutions even more difficult than those of the traditional dance on stage.
- "Sure. We are able to do two piruette/turns but we can't do more, and all those figures, because of greater friction compared to skating on ice. They can even do 6-8 turns on themselves. Fantastic (Bolle is a layman for FS)"
His words betray admiration. "These ice skaters are wonderful. They have a really superfine technique. I saw the final with my English partner and we were wondering how they always manage to have exact body awareness, in every moment of the performance '.

However, among the many phenomenal skaters, lately only Plushenko wins.
- "There are many skaters who have a strong body, and many are flexable and have softness and extreme extensibility in their movement. Honestly, I’m not an expert, I don’t notice one element that stands out the Russian. It is his artistic vision, the quality of dance and of how he presents himself , he has completeness."

Roberto Bolle did you ever tried to do Plushenko?
- "Some time ago, I was 13-14 years old, I tried to dance on the ice. It was a great sensation. I was fascinated by the speed and freedom of movement, but at the same time I decided not to take the risk. I was afraid of a possible injury.

" Why do people love ice skating so much?
- "Because this sport is very rich in content. It is a combination of spectacular exercises and elegance, carriage, the jumps, the softness, the strength, the interpretation. A combination that is Always a pleasure to watch. "

A dancer and a skater are very hard job.
- "Yes, it's hard. But even more so on ice. There, performances last longer than ours, and at the end you see people really breathless! Even if we are talking about well trained athletes. "

Apart from the friction, that doesn’t exist on the ice, allowing more difficult elements to skaters than to dancers, what else do you envy to skaters on ice?
- "I can say that my great curiosity about these athletes regards the athletic training. Dancers train themselves. We personally decide what is better for everyone, however it would be really interesting to work with these trainer on ice. To see if there is greater possibility of improvement.

lala

(Plushenko's stand in Sochi Museum of Sports Glory - https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=150&v=PtE5wnmiUJs

Sochi 01.05.2015 - Plushy gives autographs to kids in Museum of sports glory) "@vera23710: Автографы. 1 мая 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb4Dbx7wQq0

https://instagram.com/p/2eMhKJlSHO/ " Plushy, Yana, Sasha

Some fan arts I don't show all fan arts. So many! Almost every day we can find new fan arts on Twitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7CmSitwexI Plushenko filpbook Nijinsky animation

https://twitter.com/PlushenkoNews/status/596270089659351040

https://twitter.com/constantine_pp/status/597443806338781185

https://twitter.com/PlushenkoNews/status/595542959065591808

"@EvgeniPlushenko: Skated a little bit https://instagram.com/p/2aOWiImyxc/

(fan montage - "Snow King" making choreography and rehearsals) Evgeni Plushenko, David Avdish and Nikita Mikhailov: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhWzO1D-vA0

(fan montage) Evgeni Plushenko - The King Of Figure Skating: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv31VvukVJA

Last edited:

lala

"Snow King" by @EvgeniPlushenko - Best show, http://RU.tv awards :cheer2: https://instagram.com/p/3CGdnIFSHY/
"@yanarudkovskaya: My nominees!
2764.png
#dimabilan #plushenko #плющенко #rutv https://instagram.com/p/3CG7r5lSIh/

https://twitter.com/yokotanpeshenko/status/602140231492468736
https://instagram.com/p/3B49odFSI6/?taken-by=rudkovskayaofficial
https://instagram.com/p/3Cb6BdQLbB/

@EvgeniPlushenko: Very pleased to receive such award for my show "Snow King", and most importantly - very unexpected! Thanks to everyone who voted, who worked on the show! Yana, I love you, you are great and most the creative producer!) And my friend Evgeni Finkelstein supported us, and with us made impossible - possible! https://instagram.com/p/3CUrH4my3R/"

-----------------------------

some photos on Plshy's Instagram
"With my father planted apple tree https://instagram.com/p/28Ry2dmy_w/"
"A gift from my friend Evgeni Finkelstein!!!!! Thank you Zheka!! The dog is just super!!! https://instagram.com/p/28QKypmy9u/ " OMG! Plushy has 5 dogs!

In May 16 #RunningHearts charity race for autistic children in Moscow - more photos on forum: http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&

Plushenko, Legkov and Vodianova in charity race "Running hearts" - photo gallery http://sportstories.rsport.ru/ss_photo/20150516/832066713.html…"

"@EvgeniPlushenko: https://instagram.com/p/2vFociGy0b/ Thanks to Natasha Vodianova @NataSupernova and Polina Kitsenko for stunning charity marathon! Easy 10km ran with our little Nikolai, cheered and made a great good deed!

https://instagram.com/p/2vAwmrR-7b/

"@EvgeniPlushenko: Кто это???? Who is it???? https://instagram.com/p/2vt9uUGyxb/" :respec:

(russian article) Natalia Vodianova collected 10 million at a charity race in Moscow: http://super.ru/news/114069

"[URL='https://twitter.com/EvgeniPlushenko']@EvgeniPlushenko: This photo united so many people and all of them united sport... charity and friendship https://instagram.com/p/2wDJLXmyws/"[/URL]

[URL='https://twitter.com/EvgeniPlushenko']@EvgeniPlushenko: Cool video clip from yesterday's marathon, by bloodmerry.#runninghearts https://instagram.com/p/2x4LlIGy3W/"[/URL]

"Yesterday after the race Zhenya put the hood and Japanese fans instantly reacted" (source: https://twitter.com/Lily_shenka/status/599763784664686592…)-this is the original picture https://twitter.com/PlushenkoNews/status/599891857997443072 :lol: and https://twitter.com/purupurukuro/status/599743647169413120 :rofl:

lala

many pics and videos about the shows http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&p=87814#p87814

LOL! I like this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPSVYB_1YP4

I am working on my new program Carmina Burana… https://instagram.com/p/3bdx6CGy28/
I agree Plushy you need a lots of work on that!!! But I like the music choice, as one of your fans wrote:

"Watching video of Carmina burana again. Perfect music choice for @EvgeniPlushenko. He looks like angel and devil at the same time✨ "

I think the beginning of the program is really empty, but Plushy wasn't in training camp or wasn't with choreographer. So this was just a gala number. But many fans like this program the program inspired some of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NYrd-ubOys&feature=youtu.be
https://twitter.com/raikaira/status/605355615347572736/photo/1
https://twitter.com/chihiRomangaart/status/604713747773427712/photo/1

Mishin: Plushenko will start preparation for the season from June 13 at training camp in Turkey https://translate.google.com/transla...836181381.html

Reconstruction of the "Yubileyny" will interfere training of Plushenko and Tuktamysheva - Mishin (google translator) https://translate.google.com/transla...836184316.html

Plushy is in Japan. "@EvgeniPlushenko: Excellent trained and jumped all what I planned ! ) #Japan https://instagram.com/p/3dnETOmyx_/"

Solovyev: (Dedicated to @EvgeniPlushenko's return) "@SolovyevDmitry: Возвращению @EvgeniPlushenko посвящается !!! https://instagram.com/p/3dzS4snWbF/ "

http://peacocksonice.tumblr.com/post/120415018554/carmina-burana-fantasy-on-ice-in-makuhari

lala

Plushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews Jun 5

(FaOI in Shizuoka, TV news - rehearsal Plushy & Yuzu) "@yokotanpeshenko: とびっきり!しずおか FaOI 2015 最後チラ映り!ジェーニャちゃんとユヅーリ http://youtu.be/4TJfwYGRwuc?ac"
Plushy and Yuzu https://twitter.com/yukkie610/status/606730009877704704/photo/1

"@Maria_Sergejeva: With the king @EvgeniPlushenko #thesnowkingbyplushenko #FaOI2015 https://instagram.com/p/3kxDddTBep/"

20150606 FaOI in Shizuoka Opening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glRUboYF8iI…

[URL]https://instagram.com/p/3nj0JThsG1/ : I took other pics but this pic with the reflection on @plushenkoofficial's shirt was the best! Haha he's awesome and a #flawless #figureskater seriously I feel privileged .. #fantasyonice #2015 #Shizuoka #getinspired[/URL]

Plushy played football
https://twitter.com/taran928/status/...254336/photo/1

https://twitter.com/yokotanpeshenko/...742146/photo/1

https://twitter.com/happygirlppo/sta...497472/photo/1

https://twitter.com/xxt_chikaxx/stat...166336/photo/1

Kiss to all https://twitter.com/czk_desu/status/...199680/photo/1 gif

other pictures

https://twitter.com/Junmwv/status/60...612224/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Junmwv/status/60...160576/photo/1

https://twitter.com/aa_plushenko/sta...787393/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Lily_shenka/stat...711744/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Lily_shenka/stat...752384/photo/1

https://twitter.com/jyagara/status/6...720512/photo/1

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFqo212XnW8 FaOI, good quality video, no comments - 2 triple Axels & quad!) "@pulumitwins: Plushenko ♪ Carmina Burana ☆Shizuoka[/URL]

[URL='https://twitter.com/PlushenkoNews']Plushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews 4h4 hours ago

Some new pics, videos and translated japanese tweets by @kudryavkaaa about Plushy's "Carmina Burana" at FaOI shows: http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&p=87903#p87901…
[/URL]

lala

Plushy arrived in Russia. He was there almost 3 weeks.
"@yanarudkovskaya: Hooray! Dad arrived, and we go to a beautiful event
1f31f.png
https://instagram.com/p/3_pGRsFSKO/"

"@yanarudkovskaya: IWC Schaffhausen Presenting a special model - Ingenieur automatic LAUREUS Sport for good..(cont) https://instagram.com/p/3_vN_plSGR/"

"@yanarudkovskaya: Together forever
2764.png
@ Bolshoi By Novikov https://instagram.com/p/3_5Qo3FSJI/"

Nemov, @EvgeniPlushenko and Yana at yesterday presentation of IWC Schaffhausen timepiece for LAUREUS foundation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KKxnGsknSY…

@Evgeni Plushenko With my creative Yanochka https://instagram.com/p/4CVzfTmy4K/
Golf training with my coach Vera Shimanska. Club Skolkovo!!!!!!! https://instagram.com/p/4Esjwhmy4c/

Nikita Mikhailov choreographed programs to 2-time Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko for 2015/16 season https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.team-russia2014.ru%2Farticle%2F22142.html&edit-text=&authuser=0…

I have no opinion right now...I'm waiting..For me the Carmina Burana isn't ready, the step sequence is really nice but..And we don't know nothing about the LP.

Plushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews Jun 18

"@ISS_GmbH: BACKSTAGE & ON ICE WITH THE AMAZING „FANTASY ON ICE“ CAST https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.764589766994466&type=3&l=81721d5715…"

lala

He was almost 3 weeks in Japan. He is really famous and popular there, but this is surprising for me..;)

Plushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews
5h5 hours ago

Plushenko News_Eng retweeted let`s talk

Story from japanese tabloid, during Plushy's stay in Japan - more details and translation: http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11&p=88007#p88007…

the Japanese "Friday" published one story about Plushy in a Tokyo bar (where show organizer brought few skaters between shows)... during Plushy's exit, tablod took this one picture, and interviewed girls ("hostesse") which worked in the bar and served the guests .

Here is translation of article from our japanese friend:
"Friday":
http://friday.kodansha.ne.jp/archives/52314/

Grils were so excited when they served Plushy, so they couldn't even ask him to hug. (They were excited and too nervous to ask him something). Plu talked to girls thru his interpreter and treated girls politely and calmly. He did nothing "dirty" to girls... He stayed at the bar only 30 min (usually men stay such a place for 1-2 hours. So it's very short).
He left with smile. After his leaving, all girls became charmed by him
(journalist): "He was noble as much as the tsar, even in private time."

Lets's talk a Russian fan who lives in Japan:
let`s talk ‏@00LT:
"Friday" paparazzi is everywhere. They don't miss a thing!) https://twitter.com/00LT/status/6125734 ... 16/photo/1

let's talk:

"Bar?" They write it was a club in the style of Greek Palace! Plu was invited there (and forgot about the dress code without Yana ).
They also write that Russia still doesn't have a strong Men skater now (event tabloids understand that ), so Kotei Plushenko (Emperor) plans to compete in the next Olympics.

Plushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews 2h2 hours ago

(one more "paparazzi" pic from Japan, Plushy in return from the grocery :p) "@ojiobamedley: http://friday.kodansha.ne.jp/archives/52921/ :D

---------------------------------------

(great fan montage) Евгений Плющенко. Путь к победам / Evgeni Plushenko. The road to victory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT1j_X1FJN4…
It's a long story about tenacity and skill told in 4 minutes...

lala

Awww, that's sweet. He's a handsome young man. I would love to see a picture of Plushy with both Egor and Sasha.

Egor live with his mother. Masha was merried recently(3rd ;) marriege) https://vk.com/m.ermak (She has new lip and boops)
Plushy praised her as the great mother, but I have never seen a picture of Plushy with both Egor and Sasha. Maybe she is jelous even today..:rolleyes:

Cherub721

YEAH!
When he posted the photo I felt a tinge of sadness from him, like he doesn't see Egor very often at all. I know it was a bad divorce. It's a shame if the brothers don't spend time together (not that social media tells us everything about their lives, but you know what I mean).

lala

When he posted the photo I felt a tinge of sadness from him, like he doesn't see Egor very often at all. I know it was a bad divorce. It's a shame if the brothers don't spend time together (not that social media tells us everything about their lives, but you know what I mean).

Yes, I agree with you. Their relationships became normal, but I don't know how many time meet father with his son. Plushy lives in Moscow, his parents live St. Petersburg, Masha lives there, too, Plushy trains there, so they have chance to meet each other. Maybe Masha doesn't want to show pictures about Egor many times on social media ...

rudkovskayaofficial See you in Japan https://instagram.com/p/4RttScFSI-/

the fans are waiting for him with new flag https://twitter.com/purupurukuro/status/612985161332830208

("Dreams on Ice", Plushenko's interview - HD video) 150622 DOI プルさま現役復帰についてインタ: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2uuxyw_150622-doi-%E3%83%97%E3%83%AB%E3%81%95%E3%81%BE%E7%8F%BE%E5%BD%B9%E5%BE%A9%E5%B8%B0%E3%81%AB%E3%81%A4%E3%81%84%E3%81%A6%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF_sport…
Translation of Plushenko's video interview during "Dreams on Ice" show in Yokohama: http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=393&p=88021#p88021…

So probably after the test skate we will know that Plushy will compete or not...

Last edited:

lala

Plushy skated "Tosca Fantasy" with @edvin_marton in 1st part of today's "Fantasy on ice" show in Kanazawa he did でも3Aいれた!3T、2A、3A

2nd Plushenko's program at FaOI - Carmina Burana カルミナ3T、2A、3A、3T! 間違いなく3A!

Opening of show #fantasyonice2015 #japan https://instagram.com/p/4ZXwrNmy3r/

Warmup before show https://instagram.com/p/4ZUkSHGywn/

My friend, Edvin Marton https://instagram.com/p/4bUe4AGy0s/

Thank you dear Chika Nakai for original present for me ) #fantasyonice2015 #japan https://instagram.com/p/4bWTD3my2v/

The best of the best, my Snow King in today's show #fantasyonice2015 #plushenko #japan… https://instagram.com/p/4Zai1TlSCa/

Thanks to our Japanese fans for the sea of gifts and flowers every day) we love You … https://instagram.com/p/4bgvmCFSKi/

@nastyjustdoit: With perfect guys https://twitter.com/PlushenkoNews/st...88334571298816

"@M1K1_ANDO: Only World Champions photo in #FaOI 2015 in Kanazawa. What a wonderful show and amazing skaters! "
https://twitter.com/PlushenkoNews/st...34328754995200

@yanarudkovskaya: With my Snow King @EvgeniPlushenko after the last show in Kanazawa. Thank you for the memories…
https://instagram.com/p/4eFyxNFSBZ/
https://twitter.com/yokotanpeshenko/...44109249466368

https://instagram.com/p/4bVxE6MOBe/

https://twitter.com/javierfernandez/status/615195245823815680 How many #WorldChampionship titles are in this pictures?

Plushy and Johnny instagram.com/p/4dvSLHhhQI/

Plushy:
Мои любимые. @ 32.05 https://instagram.com/p/4gleSTmy0T/ ( My beloved)

My "Snow king" team in Japan https://instagram.com/p/4gmIN2Gy1K/

Last edited:

Cherub721

YEAH!
Plushenko's new programs info http://tass.ru/sport/2096393
Two-time Olympic figure skating champion Yevgeny Plushenko intends to take part in the first group of ice collecting his coach Alexei Mishin in Turkey, scheduled to start on July 13.
"I continue to train and soon'll formulation of new programs. I will tell you a little secret - we put them together with the Bolshoi Theatre," - said Plushenko.

This other article is saying the doctors did not clear him to go to Turkey... lala, which one is true?!
http://ria.ru/sport/20150706/1116612611.html
Evgeni Plushenko is not allowed to ice collecting in Turkey, as there was a landmark medical examination, the coach of the athlete Alexei Mishin. According to him, should decide whether Plushenko performances in the coming season.

lala

Plushenko's new programs info http://tass.ru/sport/2096393

This other article is saying the doctors did not clear him to go to Turkey... lala, which one is true?!
http://ria.ru/sport/20150706/1116612611.html

I'm not sure. I think Mishin wants to a very thorough medical examination before the start of training camp. But Plushy has 3 shows in Japan 11-12 July.And the camp will start at 13 July. So he has no time to make the medical examination. But Plushy said everything goes according to plan, so he will travel to training camp. I just hope Mishin has no new bad information about Plushy's back because some days ago he gave this interview. http://sportfm.ru/news/detail/mishi...-lyudey-nelzya-merit-zauryadnymi-merkami.html

Coach Evgeny Plushenko Alexei Mishin Live Sport FM spoke about the return of the skater in career.
A. Drozdov: Slightly open the veil of secrecy in what is now the state of Eugene, and whether it is ready to act?
A. Mishin: Secrets, First no no, and second guessing for more than two years is very risky. You can talk about the intentions of two and a half years, that intention he saved and I think the state of which he is now shown on the demonstrations in Japan, where he is on every speech made several triple axel, doing good in training quads - it suggests that the probability of a successful performance, or at least a part in the next Olympics, of course.
A. Drozdov: Where do you get the motivation, because you have long proved everything to everyone?
A. Mishin: You know, the fact is that all the actions of extraordinary people can not be measured mediocre yardstick. Who made Louis Pasteur smallpox vaccinate yourself - nobody forced, and it seemed quite absurd action, but he made it. Who made Irina Rodnina back after giving birth? Who made Yuri Vlasov lifting 500 kilograms? No one is forced to have all these people were. Therefore, let us treat the pioneers with great respect, kindness, and with less sarcasm.
A. Drozdov: As health functional state skater?
A. Mishin: Health in general human sense of the word in Eugene perfect, but the high athletic performance is often accompanied by some variations. He had problems with his back, they are mostly gone, but some things have remained, we are with them purposeful struggle with the help of leading experts and our foreign clinics. Health and sports form - these things are interrelated, but to talk about the personwhose activities are not related to the fantastic load is one thing and the activity athlete who enters the not yet come upon mankind in terms of the level of physical activity - is another matter. So in this way, doctors should accompany the athlete constantly and it does not mean that there is some kind of disease, it's just the medical support of the training process.
A. Drozdov: What competitions are going to take part in this season?
A. Mishin: Now we come to the beginning of the season and will make a decision. It is possible that the planning of the starts will be later, now I am afraid to talk about it, because it is unknown in what condition will the athlete. If the good - this one, and if the state does not allow a high level to represent our country, the start will be delayed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information