Peacock Subscription Discount

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series

Jarrett

Go Mirai!
Peacock is going to offer a special for new subscribers of $1.99 per month for one year. You have to wait until September to subscribe. The regular price is $4.99 per month.

Thanks for the heads up. I just lost access to free premium because I left Xfinity internet service for Att Fiber.

peibeck

Simply looking
I got this email too. Has NBC confirmed they will be streaming the GP series on Peacock?

ETA: I see SKAM is to be aired, per the USFSA's website, just wondering about the other GPs.

Last edited:

Jarrett

Go Mirai!
The code ONEYEAR gives you 12months for $19.99 if you want it a little longer than the skating season for less. Also some American Express cards have offers for $4.99 cashback on purchases of at least $4.99 with peacock (ends today). Chase credit cards have $3 cashback offers right now as well.

clairecloutier

I got this email too. Has NBC confirmed they will be streaming the GP series on Peacock?

ETA: I see SKAM is to be aired, per the USFSA's website, just wondering about the other GPs.

I haven't seen any confirmation yet that Peacock will be streaming the whole GP series. I assume they will, but it would be nice to get confirmation.

Karen-W

Checking Senior Bs for TES mins...
I haven't seen any confirmation yet that Peacock will be streaming the whole GP series. I assume they will, but it would be nice to get confirmation.

The email I received from NBC Olympics that included the Skate America TV schedule also included the Skate Canada TV schedule, and it had the Peacock symbol next to it.
Here's what I'm seeing on the USFS website:

https://www.usfigureskating.org/watch - this shows that US Classic will be available on Peacock, but doesn't list any of the GP events.

Worse case scenario (which I highly doubt), the rest of the GP won't be geo-blocked and we can watch it on the ISU's YT channel.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Here's what I'm seeing on the USFS website:

https://www.usfigureskating.org/watch - this shows that US Classic will be available on Peacock, but doesn't list any of the GP events.

Worse case scenario (which I highly doubt), the rest of the GP won't be geo-blocked and we can watch it on the ISU's YT channel.
Scroll down on your link and it shows Skate America on Peacock, also (just under US Classic).

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
I had Peacock subscribed for a year and didn't even notice :shuffle: Now I can't use the discount. Oh well!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I just did it with the account and card that I've always used (subscribing during the season and canceling after Worlds). I think you just can't have a current premium subscription.
I had a free account through xfinity. I emailed Peacock and told them I no longer had xfinity, they cancelled the subscription and I was able to resubscribe and use the discount.

love skating

Clueless American
:sekret: Yes but only live streaming, no replays.
This is terrible! Even this week with an event in the US it's hard to be available for the live airings during a weekday. I also noticed the synchro events on Peacock say they are expiring in a couple weeks. The only other event to replay left on Peacock is Worlds. I am so so disappointed with this coverage!!

Evgeniafan

This is terrible! Even this week with an event in the US it's hard to be available for the live airings during a weekday. I also noticed the synchro events on Peacock say they are expiring in a couple weeks. The only other event to replay left on Peacock is Worlds. I am so so disappointed with this coverage!!
You and me both, so angry. 👿

Sylvia

TBD
Re-posting here from the 2022 U.S. Classic info thread in the Kiss & Cry section:
The USFS media people here have gotten word that Peacock is not going to have replays for this event. 🙁 I asked if they'd have them for other events this season and was told "I hope so."

The USFS people know this is a major issue for fans ... Hopefully this gets fixed for SA. 😳
For those on Twitter try tweeting at: https://twitter.com/PeacockTVCare
"We’re ready to help all of our @peacockTV members. The team is available 9AM-1AM ET every day."

FWIW, I''ve also asked my USFS sources to look into this.

Amy L

ISU puts these on their channel for countries that don't have TV rights, yeah? I'm gonna have to get a good VPN, aren't I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information