Papadakis/Cizeron #8 - Oh Lover Hold On

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !

cocotaffy

Oh yesssssssssssss, such a :smokin: moment. They are an extremely photogenic couple on the ice. I have to say the lighting works at ATS was superb and highlighted so well their tango. I'm not one for galas but this one was very well put together especially the opening and final which are often looking a bit random and hastily put together.

ETA: Just wanted to specify the name of the photographer Eileen and here is her/his twitter.

Last edited:

Enchanted

I have to say after watching the ATS clips I’m even more in awe with Cizeron’s skating than before. I’ve always thought he is a skaters’ skater but in this show he shined even more than usual.

Edited to add: I love this pic of them. Sophisticated and beautiful.

Last edited:

Isabelle.G

As the tickets for the next year's Euros are already on sale (for all competitions), is anyone planning to attend that event?

skatfan

Were the questions good?

I thought they were - there was some nice affinity between P/C and Jonathan around preparation for performance, looking at creating art, musicality, etc. Haven't made it to the end, but not many cringeworthy questions. It sounds like their Rhythm Dance is taking them in a fun direction, so I can't wait to see it!

cocotaffy

They always stay quite vague during those live interviews. Their printed ones are sometimes much more revealing. Still better than the total silence we usually get during the off season. The most interesting was how distant they are from skating, not watching it at all even younger, which indeed could explain why their way of moving is so unique. Also seeing their reactions when Jonathan mentioned French operetta, I guess we can cross this from the list. Let's see if the jazz hands will make an appearance though.

cocotaffy

Such beautiful movements
Kudos to the photographer. The 6th and 7th photos are my favorites !
I love the first one, this is nearly unreal how can they look so relax like they having a stroll in a sunny park somewhere talk to each other and yet we all now they are at the beginning of their program at World no less. Thanks so photos are gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information