Novice Ice Dance - PDs & FD

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Our first Mask of Zorro of the day (unless one of the Jr men skated to it, lol).

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
The Fugates have really good technique, but their expression does not match. Either she needs to turn it down or he needs to turn it up. The difference was quite distracting IMO.

Karen-W

Homawoo has a LOT of stars on his vest and pants. But only on one side, lol.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
So I've been dying to ask this in spite of feeling stupid. Why are their Novice Dance (and Pair) teams at Nationals? This is new for this year, right?

MacMadame

Doing all the things
The next team is also skating to Jazz. I think it's from Victor/Victoria though.

I just noticed that Elyse Matsumoto is a judge. I remember her when she was a little girl!

Karen-W

So I've been dying to ask this in spite of feeling stupid. Why are their Novice Dance (and Pair) teams at Nationals? This is new for this year, right?
I think because they realized that it wasn't fair to the novice pairs & dance teams to not give the top 4/5 a chance to compete at Nats since the top 2 from each Section in singles go and compete in juniors.

Karen-W

The next team is also skating to Jazz. I think it's from Victor/Victoria though.

I just noticed that Elyse Matsumoto is a judge. I remember her when she was a little girl!
Neither of these teams are all that jazzy. ;)

Karen-W

Ok which senior team is going to give us Victor/Victoria but they're both in drag and why is it Orihara/Pirinen?
Nahhhh. They're doing Chicago so they won't visit the jazz musical well again for several years.

Honestly, I would kind of like to see GreenP try this, but it would probably be GilPoir.

Karen-W

lol as if that means anything have Fear/Gibson taught you nothing
Do not put FearGib in the same fantastically camp category as our Jazzy Cannibal Mermaid & Pirate!

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
In my heart this music will always belong to Navarro/Bommentre, but this is a very nice program nonetheless.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Do not put FearGib in the same fantastically camp category as our Jazzy Cannibal Mermaid & Pirate!
this is true my apologies

but also if the rd is really movies it's a perfect idea who cares if it's a little derivative of their current fd

Karen-W

this is true my apologies

but also if the rd is really movies it's a perfect idea who cares if it's a little derivative of their current fd
I mean, in that regard, I think a Victor/Victoria RD is ripe for a team like GilPoir or FearGib.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information