New skating books

Eislauffan

After seeing the thread for a book that will come out in 2022 I thought I start a thread to discuss new skating books. :)

I had the pleasure to be an advance reader and give some comments on the new skating novel "The Girl Without a Face". I found the concept very intriguing. Figure skating is associated with beauty more than any other sport, but there is a talented skater that is so disfigured that she wears a mask ... You find a review and an interview with authors Randall and Hailey Hicks on our homepage:

Sylvia

Wishing I could go back to the Lake Placid JGP
Maia and Alex Shibutani's first middle grade mystery series ("Kudo Kids") book currently is scheduled to be published by Penguin Young Readers on September 8, 2020:

Eislauffan

Maia and Alex Shibutani's first middle grade mystery series ("Kudo Kids") book currently is scheduled to be published by Penguin Young Readers on September 8, 2020:
Interesting, I didn't know that. Funny that it's about the Summer Olympic Games. And the publisher didn't update it at as the Games are not happening in 2020...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information