NBC NBCSN Broadcast Schedule 2018-2019

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
ITA. I have no idea why.

The trouble is Direct TV doesn’t even list these channels and if I try to subscribe on the internet, it costs a lot of money.

There is my answer. They want to make money by not showing it on normal channels like Nbcsports, for example.

I am still hoping to find a link that is not geoblocked.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
@Vash01 go in the PBP thread and follow the posts as they come up. If someone in the thread finds an online feed, they will post it.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Watched & recorded today’s initial Worlds 2019 show on NBCSN. Ladies SP, noon to 2pm Eastern. Last two flights shown. Commentators: Tara, Johnny & Terry. I pressed the pause button to cut out commercials...too many! They can pack more ads into a 2-hr SPs show than a 2-hr LPs show. I’m convinced that the guy in the real-estate ad is Nathan Chen with conservative hair.

Last edited:

Frau Muller

I’m looking forward to tonight’s two programs on NBCSN:

7-9pm Eastern: Dance RDs

9-11pm Eastern: Ladies Finals...and I sure hope that Terry, Tara and Johnny don’t go on about the Mariah-Eunsoo incident!

Also a reminder of the one remaining NBCSN show tomorrow: 1-3pm Eastern: Men’s Finals

Then lots of repeats on Olympic Channel HD next week, including segments missed by NBCSN (Pairs SP and Dance Finals).

Frau Muller

The grand 2-hr Worlds Men’s Finals Show will be today at 1pm on NBCSN. Watch history as two US men - gee, I wonder which two? - will make the podium!!!
CANT WAIT TO HEAR JOHNNY WEIR’s CALL...especially on VINCENT!!! This will be classic. 🍿

Frau Muller

It was a great show on NBCSN...although it began 15 mins late due to the live rugby game going overtime. Still, we see the last two full flights (12 skaters). Really loved Lazukin of Russia - the unexpected entry -, Kevin, Boyang, Brezina. Actually, it was a great penultimate group, which will likely not be shown in this evening’s NBC coverage.

The final flight - ahhh! A flight for the ages. Johnny at least was somewhat quiet on Vincent...no catty comments, as at Four Continents. Ha!

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Ladies' and men's free is on NBC right now. The ladies just finished. Sorry, I would have posted earlier if I'd known!

BaileyCatts

will the FD be on sometime or did I miss it???

All SPs and LPs (including Pairs SP and Free Dance, which were not broadcast on NBCSN) are supposed to be broadcast on the Olympic Channel every night this week from 8p-midnight EST from March 25-28. Nightly schedule goes Pairs, Ladies, Mens, Dance (so Free Dance is 3/28 at 10p EST).

Of course this only helps if you have the Olympic Channel. Its not available on all cable systems so you'll have to check your listings.

Lizziebeth

All SPs and LPs (including Pairs SP and Free Dance, which were not broadcast on NBCSN) are supposed to be broadcast on the Olympic Channel every night this week from 8p-midnight EST from March 25-28. Nightly schedule goes Pairs, Ladies, Mens, Dance (so Free Dance is 3/28 at 10p EST).

Of course this only helps if you have the Olympic Channel. Its not available on all cable systems so you'll have to check your listings.
thank you

thank you, I will check

Frau Muller

Reminder that tonight is the first (only?) US telecast of the Worlds 2019 Dance Finals at 10pm Eastern on Olympic Channel HD. Last bit to record for my DVD collection from this Worlds...this season! Woohoo!

Sylvia

TBD
NBC is scheduled to broadcast their 2019 Worlds recap/encore on Sunday, April 14 from 3-6 p.m. ET.

NBC Sports Gold has the broadcast (live streaming) rights for World Team Trophy in Fukuoka, Japan later this week.

moebius

TV/DVR reminder for today:

ETA - NBC starts with the Pairs FS and are showing Cain/LeDuc!
I wish NBC would show more Pairs and Dance programs and not show the mens and ladies, since it was already shown several weeks ago. Or if they want to show mens and ladies, show the ones that were not shown several weeks ago or just show the winner so that we can see more pairs and dance teams.

Sylvia

TBD
In their recap, NBC showed:

Pairs (5!): Cain/LeDuc, James/Cipres, Zabiiako/Enbert, Tarasova/Morozov, Sui/Han
Ladies (4): Tennell (previously not shown by NBC), Medvedeva, Zagitova, Tursynbaeva
Dance (4): Chock/Bates, Hubbell/Donohue, Sinitsina/Katsalapov, Papadakis/Cizeron
Men (4): Zhou, Hanyu, Chen, Brown

Susan1

Not yet. I’m guessing that it will be published on or about October 1, like last year.
Yeah. I don't know why I am pushing fall. I guess because the new television season starts this week. It's only September 21st, isn't it? And it's 91* at 5 p.m. And.............I'm getting my furnace replaced Monday. I may not have to use it till December.......... Or there will be a foot of snow on October 1st.

aftershocks

Banned Member
Skate America
Saturday, Oct. 20
6 - 8 p.m. NBCSN (Live)

Sunday, Oct. 21
12:30 - 1:30 p.m. NBC
4 - 6 p.m. NBCSN (Live)

Saturday, Oct. 27
Skate America (recap)
3 - 6 p.m. NBC

Is the SA Gala going to be televised at all? Is it available on fanzone? C/J's exhibition was posted on Youtube, but it is blocked from viewing. I don't see the gala event posted on NBC Gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information