Man Bitten By Nine-Foot Python While On Toilet

Japanfan

Horrible! Given that the ordeal lasted half an hour, I'm surprised the snake didn't do even more damage (bite off a portion of the penis).

The idea of snakes in the plumbing is just terrifying - I'm glad I don't live in Thailand because I'd be extremely reluctant to use the toilet.

Last edited:

IceAlisa

discriminating and persnickety ballet aficionado
The idea of snakes in the plumbing is just terrifying - I'm glad I don't live in Thailand because I'd be extremely reluctant to use the toilet.
There was an incident in Germany but I imagine that's rare. I don't think it resulted in a bite either. Poor guy.

How do the snakes not drown in there? I admit I have a very hazy understanding of how the plumbing works.

twinsissv

I feel really sorry for him but there are a whole lot filthy comments that also come to mind when reading about this.
Yeah. When I read the headline, I almost laughed out loud just thinking about it and about my grandparents' 'outhouse' way out in the sticks when I was a kid. Oh...the possibilities! But after reading the article...lost my sense of humor about it. Poor, poor man. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information