Likes Disabled?

D

Deleted member 221

It wasn't me, and it wasn't a complaint on my end! I wear it as a badge of honor that posts disagreeing with me get the most likes. :lol:

Susan1

Maofan7

Away (Workload)
Bring back neg rep! :cheer2:

ETA Iā€™ve just realised @kwanoverrated has already been banned from the site, so it would be waste of time bringing back neg rep:violin::slinkaway

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I like the likes because it keeps me from posting things like "I agree!" too much.

antmanb

For those who want to give love... itā€™s now Facebook style. Long press or hover on the word Like and the options pop up.

Any tips on doing this with iPhone - when I press and hold likes I get the options but it also highlights most of the screen and doesnā€™t let me press any of the ā€œlikeā€ options.

VGThuy

Any tips on doing this with iPhone - when I press and hold likes I get the options but it also highlights most of the screen and doesnā€™t let me press any of the ā€œlikeā€ options.

The same thing happened to me, but while the screen is highlighted, you can still tap on which reaction you want. I tested it on your post which is why you have a ā€œwowā€ reaction from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information