Las Vegas, Nevada to host 2019 Skate America!

manhn

I am finally going to buy tickets but it appears that if you're from the US or Canada (that's me), they will mail the tickets out to you. For Canadians, only standard mail is available. I always do Will Call. Is that option for any of you? Is there a number to call to buy tickets (I didn't see one on their website)?

I emailed them, hopefully, I get a response.

AidenAiena

I am finally going to buy tickets but it appears that if you're from the US or Canada (that's me), they will mail the tickets out to you. For Canadians, only standard mail is available. I always do Will Call. Is that option for any of you? Is there a number to call to buy tickets (I didn't see one on their website)?

Orleans website has a box office phone number 800-745-3000 where it says you may purchase tickets

Habs

Manhn, I did standard mail for tickets and had them in my hands about three days later. They were REALLY fast.
(I'm in Canada)

nguyhm

My plans were changed at the last minute leaving me without a place to stay and the rates at hotel Orleans are now shy high ($299/night + resort fees). If anyone (female) has a bed to spare for Friday night at the Orleans please PM me. I will share the costs. Thanks in advance.

Lanie

My plans were changed at the last minute leaving me without a place to stay and the rates at hotel Orleans are now shy high ($299/night + resort fees). If anyone (female) has a bed to spare for Friday night at the Orleans please PM me. I will share the costs. Thanks in advance.
I'm looking at AirBnb right now as I hadn't booked at the Orleans, forgetting about the date expiration like an idiot, so if I book anything with enough room I'll let you know. Everything seems to have two bedrooms that I'm looking at! :)

Willin

@Lanie How much are Airbnbs going for? I can't book anywhere until I figure out my work schedule for sure, so hotel prices will be stupid high.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)