Katia Gordeeva remarried??

Kimkeb

Did Katia Gordeeva get remarried? I believe she has been seeing David Pelletier for some time and on social media there are rumors that they recently got married. I know they are very private, but I got to admit I’m curious.

Fiero425

I just checked Wiki page of Ilia's and it said it was public rec. they divorced in '16! He's already moved on, is in Dallas dating someone else! Like it would last! He was a child & she was a seasoned widow w/ a kid! I'm surprised it lasted that long! :duh:

Last edited:

Kimkeb

I know Ilia and Katia divorced almost five years ago and they were separated a lot longer than that. She has been dating David Pelletier the co gold medalist in 2002 for a little while and I heard they might have gotten married.

seabm7

But... but... wasn't David Pelletier dating Alissa Czisny?

Alissa and Kurt Browning were exercising together in a promotional SNS photo posted by a certain Canadian Gym. Other than this, there is nothing official from Alissa, which is natural considering she had retired a long time ago.

Miezekatze

A friend of mine claimed Katia and David have broken up, don't know where she got the information from though.

Amy L

Last month she wished Jesse Pelletier a happy birthday with a picture of him & David on Instagram. She usually doesn't post anything about David on there, just like she barely talked about Ilia when they were married and never officially announced the divorce. I thought if she made a post involving David, even though it was addressed to his son, that it would be taken to be a pretty serious overture. 🤷‍♀️

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Did Katia Gordeeva get remarried? I believe she has been seeing David Pelletier for some time and on social media there are rumors that they recently got married. I know they are very private, but I got to admit I’m curious.

She is no longer with Ilia??????

ЭPiKUilyam

Banned Member
LOL. Yes they are a couple and spent the quarantine together! Married? I heard the rumor. But I will only believe it when I see it.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
What?????????? No.... for reals?

I dont usually have any issues with age gaps but what would that one be?

Katya born in 1971; Ilya in 1977...so six or seven years difference, depending on actual days. Not so dramatic an age gap.

All of this news of divorce is very sad. Sometimes it’s good not to know.

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Katya born in 1971; Ilya in 1977...so six or seven years difference, depending on actual days. Not so dramatic an age gap.

Wake up wake up, my question was in reference to Alyssa and Kurt which was already answered.

💕💕

Fiero425

Not trying to make that big a deal, but the age difference wasn't the only factor I was talking about! There was a serious difference in life experiences; Katia obviously involved and married before and had a child! That's so different than some kid who's been spoiled, coddled, and made to feel special for his efforts! Maybe I'm just old and see shadows that aren't there! Those are my feelings about it! Both will go on no matter how tragic the break! I wish them both full, happy lives moving on! :cheer2:

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
Kinda weird to think how small the skating world really is. At one point Kurt was with Katia too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information