Some award suggestions:
- most entertaining K&C antics
- most horrific stare by a coach
- most horrific stare by a teammate
- best disguise of mistake
- best acting of good job after a flawed performance
- best indifference to music
- most outrageous call by a technical specialist
- most outrageous GOE given by a judge
- most outrageous PCS given by a judge
- most telegraphed set up to a jump
- least aesthetically pleasing spin position
- best non-element field move
Well, I also suggest that the ISU adopt all Team Trainwreck awards (MESS, MEEPOTS, etc.) - that would infinitely increase the entertainment value of the gala .
Jokes aside - the horrorshow potential of this event is simply mindblowing!