ISU Meeting and Seminars Cancelled

skatingguy

decently
The Junior Grand Prix schedule will be next. At least it can be moved back without being cancelled for now, but it seems unlikely that the events will be held as scheduled particularly the events in August & early September.

nimi

The Junior Grand Prix schedule will be next. At least it can be moved back without being cancelled for now, but it seems unlikely that the events will be held as scheduled particularly the events in August & early September.
Especially considering seminars like these are now cancelled:
  • New Pattern Dance "Maple Leaf March" Seminar for European Officials, April 17-19, 2020, Oberstdorf /GER

That was supposed to be the junior dance pattern next season... I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to keep the current RD requirements for next season, too. (Hopefully there will be a "next season".)

Colonel Green

That was supposed to be the junior dance pattern next season...
The March was going to be the junior pattern for the Olympic season, I believe, not 2020/21.

Carol Lane was saying on Twitter that she doesn't think it's likely the Junior Grand Prix will happen this year. But I don't think they'll keep the RD requirements; if you don't have the early junior events, then there's still lots of time for them to train new programs for national/Junior World events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information