Happy Passover!

Eden

Happy Passover to all who celebrate!
The first night begins tonight, and how this night is different from all other nights?
Ma Nishtana...
Chag Sameach/חג שמח

paskatefan

Todah rabah, Eden (I love the Maccabeats!) . Chag Pesach Sameach to everyone who observes the holiday! :D

DimaToe

Retired by Frank Carroll
Happy Passover for everyone that observes :)

My bubbe makes the best cakes during pesach so this is my favorite time of year (also when I gain the most weight) :lol:

attyfan

Gut Yontiff to all ... whether you celebrate Pesach, Good Friday, or any other holiday happening at this time of year.

AxelAnnie

Graceful men lift lovely girls in white!
Hag Semeach. I had a lovely couple of friends who survived Auschwitz. She could make Passover deserts that were so light you would swear she cheated.

Lynn226

Happy Passover!

I recently began attending services at a Reform synagogue. I'm looking forward to Second Seder tomorrow.

Vagabond

NYT Social Q's

I am a 36-year-old guy. For the last 10 years, my mom has invited me to Passover Seder. I never go. Religion is not my thing. But this year she didn’t invite me. We had a good talk the day before the dinner, so I don’t think she’s upset. But I heard from a cousin that the Seder went on as usual. I can’t help feeling insulted. What should I do?
:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information