From Russia With Love [#37]: Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherub721

YEAH!
Oksana has every right to talk technique, but it seems harsh to single out Kamila that way, posting multiple videos of her and pointing out flaws.

Agreed. I think she's raising good points. Something seemed off to me about Valieva's technique but I couldn't quite pinpoint it until I looked at those clips. It seems like a pile on against one skater though, and I don't remember Bauil commenting like this about other young skaters.

muffinplus

This one has nothing to do with Valieva, and raises some interesting points. 🤔

It's about Valieva as well. Look at the hashtags she used in posts about Valieva. And TBH nothing interesting... same old. Except she makes Kiira Korpi sound articulate.

Also, her comments on technique are bizarre. Triple axel technique? :confused:

Last edited:

synchrogirl17

It's about Valieva as well. Look at the hashtags she used in posts about Valieva. And TBH nothing interesting... same old. Except she makes Kiira Korpi sound articulate.

Also, her comments on technique are bizarre. Triple axel technique? :confused:

Re: 3A technique, I assume she is implying that Valieva is jumping a “toe-axel” - doing a 3A-like jump instead of a 4T

Ka3sha

Andrei Lazukin recovered from an injury and surgery, he will take part in Russian Cup events.

Tinami Amori

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Do we know what Sofia's free program music is? I don't think it's been posted anywhere!

Sylvia

TBD
^^^ That practice clip is from the second half of Kostornaia's SP (Billie Eilish's "you should see me in a crown").

Her FS music hasn't been revealed yet, right?

Last edited:

mjb52

I like it (Alyona's new free), hoping everything will work out for Kostornaya. Has anyone heard any news about her triple axel?

Tinami Amori

Trankov said that Morozov is getting better, and if he passes the next test for YKW, then Tarasova/Morozov will start the preparations to skate in the GP Event held in USA.

Alina Zagitova feeds feral cats, posts a message "Do kindness. Help animals".

hanca

Values her privacy
Alisa Efimova will be skating with Ruben Blommaert,nrepresenting Germany. (But she hasn’t been released by the Russian federation yet.)
Can anyone remind me, isn’t Blommaert changing his partners every year or two? I seem to remember him skating with four other girls...

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Alisa Efimova will be skating with Ruben Blommaert,nrepresenting Germany. (But she hasn’t been released by the Russian federation yet.)
Can anyone remind me, isn’t Blommaert changing his partners every year or two? I seem to remember him skating with four other girls...
It depends on whether or not his girlfriend approves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information