Figure Skating Videos (New Channel)

Bigbird

Sui and Han looked like that was a walk in the park. T/M OTOH looked so relieved to get through that.

Amantide

EDIT: No video today?
Yeah, I am sorry for the delay but I fell asleep. lol
It takes a bit converting the videos, then editing them, then compressing, and wait for the process of publishing on bitchute. Between staying up late at night watching these Olympics, working, and then the whole process with the videos, I just fell like a sack on the couch too early yesterday. :D The benefit of that was that I was able to wake up early and record some of the Gala too. But I'm not finished with the editing of that file yet. I will post the link when it's ready. :)

Amantide

Figure Skating Gala - Part I (ESP UK)
1. Alexandra TRUSOVA - Silver Medalist (ROC)
2. Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV - Silver Medalist (ROC)
3. Jin BOYANG (CHN)
4. Olivia SMART / Adrian DIAZ (ESP)
5. Replay of the Pairs Free Skating: SUI Wenjing / HAN Cong (CHN)

Figure Skating Gala - Part II (ESP UK)
1. Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES (USA)
2. Keegan MESSING (CAN)
3. Kaori SAKAMOTO - Bronze Medalist (JPN)
4. Shiyue WANG / Xinyu LIU (CHN)
5. Yuzuru HANYU (JPN)
6. Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE (ITA)
7. Loena HENDRICKX (BEL)
8. Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV - Silver Medalist (RUS)
9. Yuma KAGIYAMA - Silver Medalist (JPN)
10. Anastasia MISHINA / Aleksandr GALLIAMOV - Bronze Medalist (RUS)
11. Anna SHCHERBAKOVA - Gold Medal (RUS)
12. Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON - Gold Medalist (RUS)
13. Nathan Chen - Gold Medalist (USA)
14. Sui HAN / Cong HAN - Gold Medalist (CHN)

Unfortunately, I woke up when the gala had started so the first part is not complete.
If they repeat the whole thing and I can catch it, I will record it.

Last edited:

Amantide

Actually, Part 2 starts with a young Pair team from China but when ESP came back from the commercial break they had already started so I didn't get their names. If you know them, please let me know.

Also, if someone knows the woman commentating with Chris? She's a skater, an ID I think because she said she had trained with P&C long time ago.

Pastilage

3. Jin BOYANG (CHN)

2. Keegan MESSING (CAN)
5. Yuzuru HANYU (JPN)
7. Loena HENDRICKX (BEL)

Unfortunately, I woke up when the gala had started so the first part is not complete.
A million thank yous for this. You saved me from signing up for NordVPN!

Amantide

Last edited:

Amantide

Also, for easy finding, I have created a playlist where you can find the events from various competitions.

OLYMPIC GAMES 2010 & 2014
OLYMPIC GAMES 2022
EUROPEAN & WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

I will create and post the link for Pyeongchang 2018 when I have uploaded the videos. Also, there are some other Europeans&Worlds I have to upload and add to the playlist. I will copy the links here as they get updated.

Cherub721

YEAH!
Is there any chance you have the dance and ladies medal ceremonies in the plaza? I have seen them on peacock but I want to download and save them.

Thank you soooo much for all this! It's amazing having all the different commentaries!

Amantide

Is there any chance you have the dance and ladies medal ceremonies in the plaza? I have seen them on peacock but I want to download and save them.

Thank you soooo much for all this! It's amazing having all the different commentaries!

No, I don't have that. Truth be told, I never cared about ceremonies so I never watch them. lol Plus, I have no idea when they took place. I never caught them on TV. Not even by mistake, which is weird. Maybe ESP showed them on their premium channels but I can't watch them. I wanted to record the Pairs with ESP UK too. I thought they would show the Highlights, as they usually do. They did that but on Premium. :rolleyes: lol

barbarafan

3. Jin BOYANG (CHN)

2. Keegan MESSING (CAN)
5. Yuzuru HANYU (JPN)
7. Loena HENDRICKX (BEL)

Thank you so much...That was wonderful... Just a quick note..(the list has #12 Gabby& Guillaume as (RUS) instead of France

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Hello everybody!
I have created a channel on Bitchute, and I'm posting all competitions and single performance videos I have. Fortunately, copright claims haven't reached on Bitchute, yet.

So, everybody can see them on this channel: Adaneth_Sport

As of now, the following videos/competitions are on.

Vancouver 2010:
  • Dance: CD+OD+FD (for some skaters cause I don't have them all.) Some of them are with NBC commentary and some with No commentary.
  • Pairs: Same thing as Dance
  • Men: SP+LP full competition with NBC commentary.
  • Ladies: SP+LP full competition with NBC commentary.

Sochi 2014 - Team Event
  • Pairs: SP+LP full competition
  • Dance: SD+FD full competition
  • Men: SP+LP full competition

Right now, I'm uploading Ladies SP+LP full competition (once the file is processed, the video is visible) and Team Event will be done. Next, will be the individual competitions.

All Team event competitions for Sochi are with CBC commentary: Brenda Irving, Carol Lane and Kurt Browning.

When I finish with Sochi, I will be uploading some GP, Euros and World competition I have from 2014-2017, before I start with all competitions in PyeongChang 2018. I will also be uploading few documentaries I have, like one about John Curry (BBC 2018).

Enjoy. :40beers:

p.s. If you like Opera, Ballet and art documentaries in general, I have created a second channel called Adaneth_Arts
Thank you for creating this.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Hello everybody!
I have created a channel on Bitchute, and I'm posting all competitions and single performance videos I have. Fortunately, copright claims haven't reached on Bitchute, yet.

So, everybody can see them on this channel: Adaneth_Sport

As of now, the following videos/competitions are on.

Vancouver 2010:
  • Dance: CD+OD+FD (for some skaters cause I don't have them all.) Some of them are with NBC commentary and some with No commentary.
  • Pairs: Same thing as Dance
  • Men: SP+LP full competition with NBC commentary.
  • Ladies: SP+LP full competition with NBC commentary.

Sochi 2014 - Team Event
  • Pairs: SP+LP full competition
  • Dance: SD+FD full competition
  • Men: SP+LP full competition

Right now, I'm uploading Ladies SP+LP full competition (once the file is processed, the video is visible) and Team Event will be done. Next, will be the individual competitions.

All Team event competitions for Sochi are with CBC commentary: Brenda Irving, Carol Lane and Kurt Browning.

When I finish with Sochi, I will be uploading some GP, Euros and World competition I have from 2014-2017, before I start with all competitions in PyeongChang 2018. I will also be uploading few documentaries I have, like one about John Curry (BBC 2018).

Enjoy. :40beers:

p.s. If you like Opera, Ballet and art documentaries in general, I have created a second channel called Adaneth_Arts
Thank you for this thread. How long are these videos going to be available?

Amantide

Thank you so much...That was wonderful... Just a quick note..(the list has #12 Gabby& Guillaume as (RUS) instead of France
Done. Thank you for letting me know. :)
Thank you for this thread. How long are these videos going to be available?
As long as Bitchute will let them. So far none of the videos from Vancouver and Sochi have been blocked and I uploaded them 2 years ago. Bitchute is a small and obscure website (hence I open a channel there) so I don't think anybody is going to bother. But in case you want to have any of the videos, you can download them directly on your computer. Check out the previous page because I posted some free links you can use for that purpose.

A.H.Black

Thanks so much for all these. I'm grateful to have found them and for your efforts. Would love to see any competition videos you plan to add. No pressure - just encouragement.

Amantide

Thanks so much for all these. I'm grateful to have found them and for your efforts. Would love to see any competition videos you plan to add. No pressure - just encouragement.
Thank you. :)

I'm planning to upload 2018 Olympics actually. I wanted to do that a long time ago, before Bejing, but with Covid and all that I just didn't came around it.

I'm also planing to upload some old videos. Although, no doubt you've seen them many times.

lurkz2

Thank you. :)

I'm planning to upload 2018 Olympics actually. I wanted to do that a long time ago, before Bejing, but with Covid and all that I just didn't came around it.

I'm also planing to upload some old videos. Although, no doubt you've seen them many times.
Hope you can upload the B.ESPN commentary version of the 2021 Worlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information