Figure Skating Videos (New Channel)

Amantide

Hello everybody!
I have created a channel on Bitchute, and I'm posting all competitions and single performance videos I have. Fortunately, copright claims haven't reached on Bitchute, yet.

So, everybody can see them on this channel: Adaneth_Sport

As of now, the following videos/competitions are on.

Vancouver 2010:
  • Dance: CD+OD+FD (for some skaters cause I don't have them all.) Some of them are with NBC commentary and some with No commentary.
  • Pairs: Same thing as Dance
  • Men: SP+LP full competition with NBC commentary.
  • Ladies: SP+LP full competition with NBC commentary.

Sochi 2014 - Team Event
  • Pairs: SP+LP full competition
  • Dance: SD+FD full competition
  • Men: SP+LP full competition

Right now, I'm uploading Ladies SP+LP full competition (once the file is processed, the video is visible) and Team Event will be done. Next, will be the individual competitions.

All Team event competitions for Sochi are with CBC commentary: Brenda Irving, Carol Lane and Kurt Browning.

When I finish with Sochi, I will be uploading some GP, Euros and World competition I have from 2014-2017, before I start with all competitions in PyeongChang 2018. I will also be uploading few documentaries I have, like one about John Curry (BBC 2018).

Enjoy. :40beers:

p.s. If you like Opera, Ballet and art documentaries in general, I have created a second channel called Adaneth_Arts

Last edited:

Amantide

What a treat! Thank you!

You're welcome. :)
As I do not upload them everyday (some files need to be cut from commercials, and some I'm trying to enhance the quality), I'll post an update from time to time, when I'm done with one event/competition.

Sochi Team Event should be complete tonight. I uploaded the last file (Ladies free) and should be visible soon. It takes a bit longer on Bitchute to process them, especially if they are big files.

Amantide

Update

I finished uploading Short Dance competition. They are all visible now.
All of them are with NBCSN Commentary: Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir and Terry Gannon.
Please note that I don't have all couples. I only kept the couples and/or the programs I liked at the time.

1. Alexandra Paul & Mitchell Islam
2. Sara Hurtado & Adrián Díaz
3. Charlène Guignard & Marco Fabbri
4. Shibutani & Shibutani
5. Madison Chock & Evan Bates
6. Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte
7. Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir
8. Ekaterina Bobrova & Dmitri Soloviev
9. Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov
10. Nathalie Péchalat & Fabian Bourzat
11. Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje
12. Meryl Davis & Charlie White

And since I have Yulia's TE performances with different coverage/commentators, of course I'm uploading them all. :biggrinbo I miss my lil thing. :saint:
So, here we go with Yulia's SP and LP, with BBC commentary.

Short Program
Free Program

Last edited:

canadianskater

This is great! I've wanted to do the same with all the videos I transferred from VHS to MP4 but I'm lacking the time to do so!

Amantide

Amantide

The following videos have been uploaded:

- NBC commentary: Scott Hamilton, Sandra Bezic, and Tom Hammond.
1. Yulia Lipnitskaya | Short Program | Team Event
2. Yulia Lipnitskaya | Free Program | Team Event
3. Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Pair's Short | Team Event

- Pair's Short Program (CBC: Brenda Irving, Carol Lane and Kurt Browning)
Group 1
1. Narumi Takahashi / Ryuichi Kihara (JPN)
2. Nicole Della Monica / Matteo Guarise (ITA)
3. Miriam Ziegler / Severin Kiefer (AUT)
4. Peng Cheng / Zhang Hao (CHN)

Group 2
1. Andrea Davidovich / Evgeni Krasnopolski (ISR)
2. Marissa Castelli / Simon Shnapir (USA)
3. Felicia Zhang / Nathan Bartholomay (USA)
4. Stacey Kemp / David King (GBR)

Group 3
1. Maylin Wende / Daniel Wende (GER)
2. Julia Lavrentieva / Yuri Rudyk (UKR)
3. Paige Lawrence / Rudi Swiegers (CAN)
4. Vanessa James / Morgan Ciprès (FRA)

Group 4
1. Ksenia Stolbova / Fedor Klimov (RUS)
2. Meagan Duhamel / Eric Radford (CAN)
3. Aliona Savchenko / Robin Szolkowy (GER)
4. Stefania Berton / Ondřej Hotárek (ITA)

Group 5
1.Tatiana Volosozhar / Maxim Trankov (RUS)
2. Vera Bazarova / Yuri Larionov (RUS)
3. Pang Qing / Tong Jian (CHN)
4. Kirsten Moore-Towers / Dylan Moscovitch (CAN)

- Pair's Short Program (NBCSN: Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir and Terry Gannon)
1. Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov
2. Aliona Savchenko & Robin Szolkowy
3. Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov
4. Pang Qing & Tong Jian
5. Kirsten Moore-Towers & Dylan Moscovitch

Amantide

Sorry I'm a bit late but Bitchute was making some maintenance last week and it was working on and off.

Ladies Short program videos are up. Unfortunately, I have very few of them. Only five of them, with different commentators, to be more precise. I lost some files when I was transferring the whole archive from the old external hard drive to the new one. So, this is what's left from the Ladies SP. I have the FS complete though.

1. Polina Edmunds (commentaros: Belinda Noonan & Robin Cousins)
2. Yulia Lipnitskaya (commentaros: Belinda Noonan & Robin Cousins)
3. Yulia Lipnitskaya (CBC: Brenda Irving, Carol Lane and Kurt Browning)
4. Yulia Lipnitskaya (NBC: Scott Hamilton, Sandra Bezic, and Tom Hammond)
5. Yulia Lipnitskaya (NBCSN:Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir and Terry Gannon)
6. Yuna Kim (NBC: Scott Hamilton, Sandra Bezic, and Tom Hammond)
7. Yuna Kim (NO commentary)
8. Yuna Kim (NBCSN:Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir and Terry Gannon)
9. Carolina Kostner (commentaros:Belinda Noonan & Robin Cousins)
10. Carolina Kostner (NBCSN:Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir and Terry Gannon)
11. Adelina Sotnikova (Russian commentators)

If someone knows the name of the Russian commentators, please let me know. I think two of them might be Ilia Averbukh and Irina Slutskaya, but I'm not sure.

Amantide

Mad for Skating

Thank you. You're welcome. 😘
I love watching performances/competitions from the past. I keep them on my archive and they go as back as the 60s-70s.

You're the best! I find the old performances so enjoyable because they feel like another world. The sport was so different back then!
By the way, thank you so much for getting those Sochi videos up, they're some of my favorites.

Amantide

Ice Dance: Free Dance Competition videos are up.

1. Davis & White vs Virtue & Moir: The Rivalry (NBC short clip)
2. Ice Dance: Flower Ceremony (CBC coverage)

3. Top 5 couples in Free Dance (No commentary)
  • Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje
  • Nathalie Péchalat & Fabian Bourzat
  • Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov
  • Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir
  • Meryl Davis & Charlie White
4. Group 4 - Last Group complete (Russian TV coverage with Tatiana Tarasova)
  • Fluff: Ilinykh & Katsalapov
  • Fluff: Bobrova & Soloviev
  • Nathalie Péchalat & Fabian Bourzat
  • Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir
  • Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov
  • Ekaterina Bobrova & Dmitri Soloviev
  • Meryl Davis & Charlie White
  • Flower Ceremony
5. Individual videos with NBCSN Commentary (Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir and Terry Gannon)

Amantide

I have uploaded the following shows:

1. Intimissimi on Ice: OperaPop (Verona Arena 2014)
Among the skaters Carolina Kostner and Stéphan Lambiel. Also, stars of Italian and international pop music such as Giorgia, Pharrell Williams, Anastacia and the Canadian Kiesza.

2. Intimissimi on Ice: Shadows and Light (Verona Arena 2015)
43 skaters, including Carolina Kostner, Stéphane Lambiel, Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov, Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte.

3. Intimissimi on Ice: One Amazing Day (Verona Arena 2016)
Set between reality and dream, the show tells the fantastic journey in twenty-four hours of the two protagonists Bel (Kiira Korpi) and Hero (Stéphane Lambiel). Other figure skaters: Carolina Kostner, Evgeni Plushenko, Nicole Della Monica & Matteo Guarise, Alessandra Cernuschi & Luca Demattè, Annette Dytrt & Yannick Bonheur, Robin Johnstone & Andrew Buchanan, Chiara Arienti, Ilaria Bressani, Carol Bressanutti, Sofia Curci, Francesca Labate, Giulia Panozzo, Alice Velati, Anna Solodilova and the Italian synchronized skating group Hot Shivers. Among the guests also Andrea Bocelli.

4. Intimissimi on Ice: A Legend of Beauty (Verona Arena 2017)
The theme narrated this year is classical mythology reinterpreted in a modern version: from Venus to Helen of Troy, from Circe to Medusa etc. The main performers: Shizuka Arakawa, Stéphane Lambiel, Evgeni Plushenko, Meryl Davis & Charlie White, Meagan Duhamel & Eric Radford, and the Italian synchronized skating group Hot Shivers. Special guest: Andrea Bocelli

5. Opera on Ice - Marostica (2018)
The eighth edition of the show, comes from Piazza degli Scacchi in Marostica (Vicenza).
With the performances of skaters such as: Anna Pogorilaya, Evgeni Plushenko (with his son Aleksandr Plushenko), Javier Fernandez, Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte, Nicole Della Monica & Matteo Guarise, Annette Dytrt & Yannick Bonheurand and the Italian synchronized skating team Hot Shivers.

6. Opera on Ice - Foro Italico, Rome (2019)
This year was a tribute to the great Maestro Franco Zeffirelli who recently passed away. The President of the famous Sartoria Tirelli, Mr. Dino Trappetti, accepted the invitation to provide the precious historical costumes to celebrate and remember the great Maestro that were worn by the skaters in the opening number and in other pieces during the show.

Skaters: Evgeni Plushenko (with his son Aleksandr), Miki Ando, Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte, Nicole Della Monica & Matteo Guarise, Annette Dytrt & Yannick Bonheuralla, Hot Shivers, and the young promises of Italian skating, Lucrezia Beccari and Gabriele Frangipani.

Soprano Elisa Balbo and the talents of the Pavarotti Foundation, the soprano Claudia Sasso, the tenor Giuseppe Michelangelo Infantino and the baritone Andrea Zaupa.

Amantide

yay! I’ve been wanting to see that!

Enjoy. ☺

By the way, you can download videos from Bitchute as well. In case you want to keep smth.
You can use video downloader, but there are also plenty of sites on internet which will do that, without having to install any program or extension. Just copy&paste the link and you can download them and save it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information