Figure Skating Videos (New Channel)

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Thank you so much for the info. Wow! You had two channels deleted. I'm so sorry about that. My videos aren't quite that large. What I did was take a competition or show, and make a video of each skater's program. Yes, it was a lot of work to do it that way, but it was worth it.

Thank you for letting me know about Bitchute and Rumble. I had considered trying to make another channel with YouTube, but I don't think I wish to do that now because more than likely, my channel would either blocked or deleted again.

Amantide

Thank you so much for the info. Wow! You had two channels deleted. I'm so sorry about that. My videos aren't quite that large. What I did was take a competition or show, and make a video of each skater's program. Yes, it was a lot of work to do it that way, but it was worth it.

Thank you for letting me know about Bitchute and Rumble. I had considered trying to make another channel with YouTube, but I don't think I wish to do that now because more than likely, my channel would either blocked or deleted again.

Try Rumble. It's slower than YT to upload and process but it works well. And you can have different channels in one account. Also, it's not obligatory to give them your tel number.

Last edited:

Amantide

XVII Olympic Winter Games - Lillehammer 1994

Ladies SP (Highlights)

CBS Commentary. Low video quality.

Ladies SP - Group 1

Ladies SP - Group 2

Ladies SP - Group 3

Ladies SP - Group 4

Ladies SP - Group 5

No Commentary. High video quality.

Ladies LP - Group 1

Ladies LP - Group 2

Ladies LP - Group 3

Ladies LP - Group 4

Ladies Medal Ceremony

No commentary. High video quality.

Gala Exhibition

NHK commentary in HD. Missing only Shishkova & Naumov and Rahkamo & Kokko performances.

Amantide

Magic Memories On Ice III - An Unforgettable Season

This is highlights from 1996 US, European, and World Figure Skating Championships. Skaters featuring are: Nicole Bobek, Michelle Kwan, Tara Lipinski, Tonia Kwiatkowski, Rudy Galindo, Irina Slutskaya, Viacheslav Zagorodniuk, Ilia Kulik Elvis Stojko, Todd Eldredge, and Chen Lu, as well as skating pairs Renee Roca and Gorsha Sur, Elizabeth Punsalan and Jerod Swallow, and Jenni Meno and Todd Sand.

Amantide

Thank you so much, Amantide. Your work is priceless. Wow, you must have an archive containing thousands of vids. Quite impressive...😲 ❤️ Ciao.
You're welcome. 😘

I do have a big archive because I have also movies, tv series, documentaries (divided by subject and period), ballet and opera. Indeed, my hard drive is full and I have to buy a new one and expand it.

Patrizia

You're welcome. 😘

I do have a big archive because I have also movies, tv series, documentaries (divided by subject and period), ballet and opera. Indeed, my hard drive is full and I have to buy a new one and expand it.
Wow, it must be a colossal task to record/download/store all that stuff. At least, you certainly know how to spend long, cold, winter nights...:D:cool: Ciao.

Patrizia

Hello Amantide,

Sorry to bother you... you usually post vids of both new and old competitions, but it's a while since you sent your last message. Is everything ok? Ciao.

Last edited:

Amantide

1996–97 Champions Series Final

Rumble Links:
- Men's FS
1. Alexei Yagudin (RUS)
2. Ilia Kulik (RUS)
3. Elvis Stojko (CAN)
4. Todd Eldredge (USA)
5. Alexei Urmanov (RUS)

- Ladies FS
1. Olga Markova (RUS)
2. Irina Slutskaya (RUS)
3. Tara Lipinski (USA)
4. Michelle Kwan (USA)
5. Maria Butyrskaya (RUS)

- Ice Dance FD
1. Shae-Lynn Bourne / Victor Kraatz (CAN)
2. Marina Anissina / Gwendal Peizerat (FRA)
3. Anjelika Krylova / Oleg Ovsyannikov (RUS)

- Pairs FS
1. Marina Eltsova / Andrei Bushkov (RUS)
2. Oksana Kazakova / Artur Dmitriev (RUS)
3. Mandy Wötzel / Ingo Steuer (GER)

Bitchute Links:
Men's FS
Ladies FS
Ice Dance FD
Pairs FS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information