Figure Skating Beijing 2022 Schedule

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
I have SmartTV but have never done “casting”…sounds scary & I don’t want to mess up TV. Family would kill me, LOL!
Yes, I’m the only skating fan in the household. Maybe best to hibernate in the home office, sitting at a desk, for two weeks…ha ha.

Go and buy a Chromecast device, it is very cheap compared to other streaming devices. It's super easy to set up and while you have your PC/Laptop and Chromecast (plug in to your TV) to the same wi-fi you can send whatever you are watching in your laptop to your chromecast and voila! your tv will show that, it acts like a 'mirror'

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Go and buy a Chromecast device, it is very cheap compared to other streaming devices. It's super easy to set up and while you have your PC/Laptop and Chromecast (plug in to your TV) to the same wi-fi you can send whatever you are watching in your laptop to your chromecast and voila! your tv will show that, it acts like a 'mirror'

LOL, I’m going to have so much hardware propped up on my TV cart by the time the Olympics begin. The Comcast router is already there…I’m paying $200/month for various Comcast streaming options. Not to mention my iPhone on a separate AT&T plan…and landline phone on Verizon. Will move the laptop from my office (2nd bedroom) to living room. My home is becoming a freakin telecommunications center…and I don’t work for the CIA!!!

Thanks, all. I know you mean well. Ha ha. Ready to watch Olympics skating. 😉

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
For winter sports junkies like me, having 3 or 4 screens is essential, depending on the level of overlapping schedules. A cheap Amazon Fire tablet does nicely if you don’t want to spring for something fancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information