Evgenia Medvedeva Cheer thread

Perky Shae Lynn

Oh, I guess Russian Nat'ls are over! I need to go check the results! I'm not surprised Medvedeva's just about done! I can't see her having a miraculous rise from the ashes like Slutskaya 20 years ago! :judge:
Ummm, Med had to withdraw. No need to check the results.

BittyBug

Disgusted

Sylvia

TBD
Copying over from GSD this non-skating news:
Did we talk about Medvedeva's video game thing yet? I think that's quite cool.

Here's a Facebook post with stills of her in character: https://www.facebook.com/HonkaiImpact3rd/posts/789670324976917
Honkai Impact 3rd x Evgenia Medevedeva, Figure Skating Concept Short Film

Strength and beauty, martial arts and figure skating, Valkyrie and athlete, have come together from different dimensions to recreate S-rank battlesuit [Dea Anchora]'s Stellar Mythos in real-life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWfC85KFsZA
She announced the video game collaboration on her Instagram 4 days ago: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIp0JMshhlw/

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
Russian federation's update re. her withdrawal from Nationals (Dec. 9, 2020):

- Unfortunately, I have to confirm my pass for the Russian Championship. This is our decision. This season is probably the most difficult when it comes to health. In the fall, I had back problems. Severe pain, because of which I missed more than a month of training. I had to spend a lot of time in clinics. After my back felt better, and I just started to enter the training regime, I became very sick.

I missed most of November and the beginning of December due to illness [she confirmed it was the coronavirus], and was admitted to the hospital with serious lung damage. Now I am more or less healthy, but I only came out on the ice on December 8th. The doctors recommended me to train in a gentle mode. In fact, I have two weeks to prepare for the Russian Championship, in such circumstances and with the recommendations of doctors - it's impossible.

I understand that I let my fans down, but such is the life of an athlete. This is the sixth season in adult figure skating for me, and probably the hardest. We will work to keep everything going well. I'd like to go out on the ice as soon as possible!

DreamSkates

Russian federation's update re. her withdrawal from Nationals (Dec. 9, 2020):

- Unfortunately, I have to confirm my pass for the Russian Championship. This is our decision. This season is probably the most difficult when it comes to health. In the fall, I had back problems. Severe pain, because of which I missed more than a month of training. I had to spend a lot of time in clinics. After my back felt better, and I just started to enter the training regime, I became very sick.

I missed most of November and the beginning of December due to illness [she confirmed it was the ********], and was admitted to the hospital with serious lung damage. Now I am more or less healthy, but I only came out on the ice on December 8th. The doctors recommended me to train in a gentle mode. In fact, I have two weeks to prepare for the Russian Championship, in such circumstances and with the recommendations of doctors - it's impossible.

I understand that I let my fans down, but such is the life of an athlete. This is the sixth season in adult figure skating for me, and probably the hardest. We will work to keep everything going well. I'd like to go out on the ice as soon as possible!
I don't think at all that she "let fans down." As a fan, I am glad that she has recovered from all these troubles and gentle training is all I would hope that she would do for now.

Ka3sha

Evgenia sums up 2020 on her Instagram (with pics):

1. Became Sailor Moon. Literally. Well, almost
2. Japan. Sakura
3. Cut off 25cm of hair. Don’t regret it
4. FaceTime training. Difficult
5. Surprised [you]. Was surprised [myself]. Everything is good.
6. Hospital. Back
7. Birthday. Hospital. YKW.
8. Tofu-Chan [new dog]
9. Jingle Bells

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information