Dirty bathrooms and purging stuff

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
http://www.domain.com.au/advice/10-items-you-need-to-purge-from-your-bathroom-20160103-glp1p8/

I collect the shampoos from hotel rooms. But the only scruffy toothbrush I keep is the one I use to clean the nooks and crannies from around the taps.

I agree that a dirty bathroom is one thing I cringe at when visiting someone's place. Particularly hate a dirty toilet. Reminds me of the housesitter that stayed at my place and when I got home the toilet was covered in crap and wasn't flushed. Turned me off using a housesitter again.

aftershocks

Banned Member
:lol: There's that thing of thinking I'm always going to need something, and/or get use out of stuff that is rather dispensable (such as hotel shampoo and conditioners and lotions and soaps, usually passed on by my sister who travels a lot :p) I do use some of it, but then some of it begins to become so much accumulated clutter. A bit of early spring cleaning is never too early.

Old makeup is one of the things that really should be purged. Another tip is using fruit and vegetables from the refrigerator for cleansing and toning the skin (also water softened corn meal and oatmeal are great for facial scrubbing). White potato slivers or cucumber slivers are great for soothing/ resting/ refreshing closed eyes, etc. Just the tip of the iceberg (e.g. a bit of turmeric mixed with water is great for helping to eliminate the odd pimple or blackhead breakout -- not necessarily for serious skin problems -- but skin problems can be corrected with attention to diet).

Thanks so much for sharing the link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information