Big Brother 23

canbelto

Starts on July 8.

Cast is here, although twitter sources say that 2 cast members had to be suddenly swapped out:

Also, buying feeds is different this year. I think it's Paramount + instead of CBS Pass.

Karen-W

Checking Senior Bs for TES mins...
I wonder if the feeds will be off less if it's moved to Paramount +. It got to the point that feeds were off almost as much as they were on.

The EP's haven't changed so I doubt it.
Truth. But, hope springs eternal with BB fans, lol. My cynical side says "the more they tell us to 'expect the unexpected,' the more I know things will stay the same' but I'm still excited about tomorrow night's premiere!

Sparks

If you had CBS All Access, you can easily transfer to Paramount.

canbelto

Truth. But, hope springs eternal with BB fans, lol. My cynical side says "the more they tell us to 'expect the unexpected,' the more I know things will stay the same' but I'm still excited about tomorrow night's premiere!

I hope we don't have a night 1 six-person alliance that then dominates the game for the whole summer.

Karen-W

I hope we don't have a night 1 six-person alliance that then dominates the game for the whole summer.
Oh, it will either be a 4-person or an 8-person alliance to start out with, given that they're making them split into teams of 4 tomorrow night. Each group of 4 that enters the house is going to have a competition to become a "team captain" and then the newly selected team captains get to pick their teams based on some short video clips the producers show them. And only the 4 team captains get to compete for the first HOH. This has all the hallmarks of giving us the following 4 types of alliances: 1) DudeBros, 2) PartyHos, 3) WannaBe But Never Popular Kids, 4) Social Outcasts/Geeks/Nerds Who Don't Care. And then we'll see the DudeBros and PartyHos form a super-alliance.

canbelto

Oh, it will either be a 4-person or an 8-person alliance to start out with, given that they're making them split into teams of 4 tomorrow night. Each group of 4 that enters the house is going to have a competition to become a "team captain" and then the newly selected team captains get to pick their teams based on some short video clips the producers show them. And only the 4 team captains get to compete for the first HOH. This has all the hallmarks of giving us the following 4 types of alliances: 1) DudeBros, 2) PartyHos, 3) WannaBe But Never Popular Kids, 4) Social Outcasts/Geeks/Nerds Who Don't Care. And then we'll see the DudeBros and PartyHos form a super-alliance.

True. The Dudebros alliances are the worst because they don't do much or talk much, they just win comps and that's enough to get them into jury.

In BB alum news, Christmas and Memphis are now engaged. Since they both sort of suck I consider that to be a blessing to the rest of the world. They can be cranky and annoying together.

Karen-W

True. The Dudebros alliances are the worst because they don't do much or talk much, they just win comps and that's enough to get them into jury.

In BB alum news, Christmas and Memphis are now engaged. Since they both sort of suck I consider that to be a blessing to the rest of the world. They can be cranky and annoying together.
LOL - but they might procreate!

canbelto

LOL - but they might procreate!

I actually felt really bad for Christmas's boyfriend last summer. He took care of Loyal who wasn't even his kid. Christmas said so many times that she was grateful she had an SO taking care of Loyal even though he wasn't the daddy. And she ditched him the minute she got out of the house.

Karen-W

Pleasantly surprised to have enjoyed the premiere - and the "random" team selections. LOL - suuuuuure, that was random. But, hey, it prevented the usual alliances/groups from forming outright so I'll overlook the "random" choices the team captains were given, lol. I've got thoughts but only actively dislike about 6 of the houseguests so far - including Whitney, who most surely lives in a McMansion over in Happy Valley (SE Portland metro area). My pre-season dislike of her for helping create Tillamook ice cream's White Chocolate Raspberry is well-placed. We'll see how things play out over the first week and on the live feeds.

Aaron MB Fan

This is my first ever season watching. A friend convinced me to watch it. Was a fun premiere! And some good eye candy.

canbelto

I surprisingly don't hate anyone yet. Then again it's only the second day. But no one seems unbearable so far on the feeds.

canbelto

Omg I just laughed my ass off watching Frenchie in that one-hour powow he had with what he termed the "meatheads" (Xavier, Travis, and Brent).

Basically he said that he now trusts the "meatheads". For those who missed the hour-long speech it was basically this:

"I thought you guys were meatheads but I was mistaken and no one from my female/POC alliance volunteered to be a pawn so they must die now and I am forming an all-meathead alliance with you guys. Cool?"

Frenchie now also thinks him and the meatheads can just compbeast their way to the end.

He also cried copious tears for unspecified reasons. And said he didn't have HoHitis because he lets people use the bathroom. :lol:

canbelto

He really referenced MLK in his speech. "I have a dream that I caught a big fish." Omg.

canbelto

Frenchie: Because I thought you and Christian were showmancing it up. Alyssa thunders back: IT'S DAY 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
I’ve only had a few minutes to watch the feeds and Kyland made my head hurt with how fast he talks and how many literallys and likes he used. I couldn’t follow a thing he was saying lol. I’ve been reading the Jokers updates and Frenchie has been such a disappointment. I thought he might be different since he’s a superfan but what a hot mess his HOH has been so far.

Sparks

I’ve only had a few minutes to watch the feeds and Kyland made my head hurt with how fast he talks and how many literallys and likes he used. I couldn’t follow a thing he was saying lol. I’ve been reading the Jokers updates and Frenchie has been such a disappointment. I thought he might be different since he’s a superfan but what a hot mess his HOH has been so far.
Kyland explained he has severe ADHD and asked the HGs to be patient with him.

Lacey

Sorry to be so out of it, but I thought BB was Wed, Thurs and Sun? But it wasn't on this Thurs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information