Big Brother 22 - All Stars

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
TMZ posted some of the names of the All Stars who are currently quarantining before entering the BB house for S22. I’m so excited to have BB as something to occupy my time that I’ll even be okay with listening to Nicole’s and Bayleigh’s annoying voices!

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict

Possible cast members? https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1288721651052421121

Last edited:

jamesy

delightful
I’m happy with a lot of this cast if true. Though, to be fair, I’m just so glad they are still able to get a season out this year that I probably wouldn’t have complained if they brought Paul back again.

Maybe.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I really don't have many thoughts since nothing really happened yet. Good cast more or less.

But, I did find it highly suspicious that both of the ladies' puzzles were at the very end of the board with two long sections for the ball to fall off, while the men had the closest section to the beginning and one that was more or less blocked in by other walls. The ladies were so close to finishing several times but had the balls fall off the board, only to have to restart and go allll the way through again.

I also found two of the distance sections between the stars to be a big stretch for the smaller ones (the ladies), and I would have to go back and watch but I have a feeling when Cody went, some of the stars were still barely shaking and that's how he knew to fly through the second half without fear. You'll notice they had everyone else wait a few seconds until they were sure everything had stopped moving.

Only other note is that I swear I heard Nicole in the brief seconds of the closing of the show complaining about Cody being in the house, or maybe it was just that he won.

You know Janelle and Kaysar are just dying to get scheming. They hardly even looked at each other the whole show ;)

ryanj07

I enjoyed the premiere! I was on pins and needles when there was only one female spot left and they hadn't revealed Keesha as she's one of my long time favs, so excited that we get her again!

I like Cody so I'm not really upset with him being the first HOH... as long as he doesn't go after the women (I'd be okay with Nicole F or Christmas leaving though).

But, I did find it highly suspicious that both of the ladies' puzzles were at the very end of the board with two long sections for the ball to fall off, while the men had the closest section to the beginning and one that was more or less blocked in by other walls. The ladies were so close to finishing several times but had the balls fall off the board, only to have to restart and go allll the way through again.

Only other note is that I swear I heard Nicole in the brief seconds of the closing of the show complaining about Cody being in the house, or maybe it was just that he won.

I agree that it was suspect that the women had the harder puzzles while it was relatively easy for the men but Grodner loves her men.

Before the credits, I think Dani or Memphis commented how odd it was not to have Dan and/or Derrick there and Nicole said that she wasn't upset about having them there?

tony

I enjoyed the premiere! I was on pins and needles when there was only one female spot left and they hadn't revealed Keesha as she's one of my long time favs, so excited that we get her again!

I like Cody so I'm not really upset with him being the first HOH... as long as he doesn't go after the women (I'd be okay with Nicole F or Christmas leaving though).

I had seen Danielle from season 3 (the reason why there is a jury house to begin with) floating around as a possible houseguest and I wish she would've been there. She's way up there on my favorites list. I can do without Bayleigh, but I'm interested to see the dynamic between her and Tyler. I love Keesha too. If I'm ever in the mood to laugh for a while, I always pull up the fight from that season where all of them were fighting. Seriously the best drama ever: Renny and Jerry screaming at people :D

Before the credits, I think Dani or Memphis commented how odd it was not to have Dan and/or Derrick there and Nicole said that she wasn't upset about having them there?

I might have heard wrong, but it was something about Derrick and someone else and Nicole said 'not cool with it though'. She looked like she was over it already.

ryanj07

Oh, I love Danielle Reyes too! I was like 12 during her original season and she’s still one of my favorites. I heard her on a radio show last week though where she discussed her job and not being able to risk her retirement/family for the amount of money they were offering her to be on the show, so I was already aware she wouldn’t be on unfortunately.

The epic fight on Keesha’s bday was hilarious, I’m a little sad they are moving in a few days after her birthday because I wanted a repeat :lol:. A few days ago I rewatched her iconic meltdown when she figured out she was getting cut at F4... she’s just great TV all around!!

I just read that it was Danielle D that said she’s surprised that Dan and Derrick aren’t on and Nicole replied “I’m cool with that.”

tony

Oh, I love Danielle Reyes too! I was like 12 during her original season and she’s still one of my favorites. I heard her on a radio show last week though where she discussed her job and not being able to risk her retirement/family for the amount of money they were offering her to be on the show, so I was already aware she wouldn’t be on unfortunately.

The epic fight on Keesha’s bday was hilarious, I’m a little sad they are moving in a few days after her birthday because I wanted a repeat :lol:. A few days ago I rewatched her iconic meltdown when she figured out she was getting cut at F4... she’s just great TV all around!!

I just read that it was Danielle D that said she’s surprised that Dan and Derrick aren’t on and Nicole replied “I’m cool with that.”

Ahh. The difference in 'not' and 'I'm' completely changes the sentence. But she did seem deflated that Cody won the HOH.

The S10 fights have to be some of the best Big Brother moments, especially the part where Renny really gets worked up and screams 'You better not!!!'

I was 13 when it started airing and I've watched every season. I always start off thinking meh.. we will see. It's a lot to dedicate yourself to following over a summer. But then I get sucked right back in (except season 19 when the order of eviction was pretty much set in the first two weeks)

Last edited:

TanithandBenFan

I was hoping that Cody would go after Nicole F since she had issues with Derrick pregame, but it sounds like they’re aligning. Would love Bayleigh to go out first because she is insufferable to listen to, but it sounds like Cody is leaning toward Kaysar and maybe Janelle or Keesha as noms at the moment.

TanithandBenFan

I've watched feeds all day. This is exactly what I need during these "trying times".

Since the only people I get to see socially are my parents, I’m so glad to have the live feeds because it makes me feel like I have friends around. They can’t go anywhere either lol.

Cachoo

I've watched feeds all day. This is exactly what I need during these "trying times".
I guess I am the opposite: Too claustrophobic in claustrophobic times. And I don't like the show. So there is that.

smurfy

So nice for the show to be back.
I have watched every season and most likely every episode.
I recognize both Keesha and Kevin - but I can't remember what they did.
I am sooo happy that Janelle and Kaysar are back. 2 of my favs. I hope they stick around. I feel I can see Kaysar's brain working and love how he sees the game as a chess board.
Looking forward to the posts here!.

TanithandBenFan

I’m worried a lot of the old timers will get picked off with the way the loyalties/alliances are setting up. I didn’t want Danielle’s seasons and I already don’t like her. She’s BFF with Nicole F so that doesn’t help.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
It’s going to be an interesting season ‘cause a lot of them are now married with kids and emotionally at a different place in life. I’m very curious how this season will turn out

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
From the early episodes we might as well already skip forward to a Final 4 of Enzo, Tyler, Cody, Nicole F. Those are the ones truly in power in the house, and have nearly everyone else doing their bidding while delusional of their true position in the alliance and in the house. Da'Vonne, Bayleigh, Christmas, Memphis, Danielle imparticular seem all too happy to do the grunt work for those on top of the power alliance, and just be picked off later when they no longer are needed. Pretty much the only other possability of those 4 at the end is maybe Nicole A being dragged close to near the end as a goat (aka slang for someone dragged far since they are so easy to beat in competitions, a non strategist, and super easy to beat in a Final 2 jury vote) like she was last season, but that is probably it.

Danielle is really annoying this season. She is like the anti feminist, just like Nicole F, and seems to hate almost all the other girls in the house. And she keeps implying Da'Vonne and Bayleigh are obviously in an alliance together and even called them "one person". I never knew she was a possible low key racist, that is a bit sickening.

TanithandBenFan

I think it’s too early to call the Final 4 since we’ve seen lots of alliances blow up before. The winner of HOH this week will be key. If it’s not someone in Cody’s circle things could get interesting. Also I could see Cody getting tired of Nicole’s neediness and insecurity.

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
I think it’s too early to call the Final 4 since we’ve seen lots of alliances blow up before. The winner of HOH this week will be key. If it’s not someone in Cody’s circle things could get interesting. Also I could see Cody getting tired of Nicole’s neediness and insecurity.

Cody basically had Derrick lay out his whole game from him. Even on the feeds he is saying "I aligned with this person since Derrick told me too. This is who Derrick told me to put up if I wont first HOH. Derrick this, Derrick that." Apparently Derrick told him to work with Nicole F too. Derrick really is one of the greats, he is controlling Cody and most of the house even while not playing, LOL!

ryanj07

Nicole F and Dani are driving me insane this season. Poor Janelle can’t breathe without them complaining about her. Nicole had a meltdown last night about Janelle “torturing” her when they were having a conversation about past relationships, which she fully participated in.

I’ve noticed Dani constantly linking Da’Vonne and Bayleigh as a “package deal” to everyone as well... not a good look for her.

IMO, this season really needed a Reilly sister to even things up a bit but I know Rachel is pregnant.

TanithandBenFan

Since I subscribed to All Access for the feeds I’m watching Season 10 which everyone says was the best. The gay rodeo cowboy is from my town!

sonsofanarchy

Banned Member
Nicole Franzel is just unbearable. I so hope she gets some kind of commupance this season. Unless she wins the season she will probably regret even coming on here, as it seems many were still unaware what a nasty piece of work she was after she won BB18 and her podcast and life took off after that, but not sure that will be the case after that. Who knows if Victor will even still want her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information