• Kitty & Peter Carruthers

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
S/S also never could have won in 2014 with it being in Russia and the momentum Voloshzar & Trankov had. In 2010 they could have won with how the competition played out for sure.
In 2014 S&S skated poorly. V&T delivered. You cannot blame it on Russia.

timwarpingout

In 2014 S&S skated poorly. V&T delivered. You cannot blame it on Russia.
Oh absolutely, I am not blaming anything. I am just saying S/S could not have won even if they had skated their best. The gold was V&T's to lose that year period, and they did nothing that wrong to give S&S a chance. Which was right V&T were the best team by that point, and had the momentum, so I am not saying it is even unfair.

2010 might have been S&Z's to lose to an extent, although not nearly as much as V&T in 2014. The short program gap was only like half a point vs 5 points in 2014. With S&Z's actual LP skate though a clean S&S would have easily won, and could have won even not clean. I mean they only had to score about the same as P&T in the LP to win comfortably which would have been easy for them to do.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Oh absolutely, I am not blaming anything. I am just saying S/S could not have won even if they had skated their best. The gold was V&T's to lose that year period, and they did nothing that wrong to give S&S a chance. Which was right V&T were the best team by that point, and had the momentum, so I am not saying it is even unfair.

2010 might have been S&Z's to lose to an extent, although not nearly as much as V&T in 2014. The short program gap was only like half a point vs 5 points in 2014. With S&Z's actual LP skate though a clean S&S would have easily won, and could have won even not clean. I mean they only had to score about the same as P&T in the LP to win comfortably which would have been easy for them to do.
I totally disagree. Your bias is showing very clearly,

timwarpingout

I totally disagree. Your bias is showing very clearly,
Who do you presume I am biased against? I can't even figure out what you are implying. I think is common knowledge of everyone the 2014 gold was V&T's to lose. I never said it was unfair, I was just pointing out reality. Do you really think S&S could have won with a clean skate? They would have needed a 157 LP, they definitely weren't capable of that, they never came anywhere close to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information