• Savchenko/Szolkowy (2014)

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Duhamel/Radford (2018)

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
A bronze medal can sometimes feel like a disappointment, but there have been some pretty good bronze medal performances in the Olympics.

I was surprised to see that three pairs won back to back bronze medals in the Olympics. Shen/Zhao followed that with an OGM. Savchenko followed it with an OGM with another partner.

Please pick 2 performances for this poll.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I am happy to see Selezneva Makarov get votes.

I saw Shen & Zhao's 2002 performance live in Salt Lake City. It was a bronze or gold type situation. Had Shen landed the throw quad salchow, it would have been a gold. She landed it for a fraction of a second but then went down Without holding the landing. I feel this performance was stronger than their performances in 2006 (should have been silver) and even 2010 (Gold). Injuries cost them consistency.

caseyedwards

I mean most of those are teams skating down to bronze from their highest level. An exception to that is D/R Being fair and honest but voting for that team! Lol no

blue_idealist

I am happy to see Selezneva Makarov get votes.

I saw Shen & Zhao's 2002 performance live in Salt Lake City. It was a bronze or gold type situation. Had Shen landed the throw quad salchow, it would have been a gold. She landed it for a fraction of a second but then went down Without holding the landing. I feel this performance was stronger than their performances in 2006 (should have been silver) and even 2010 (Gold). Injuries cost them consistency.

I agree about S/Z in 2002. I wonder what would have happened if they'd won the short. I watched all three short programs and it could've actually gone that way.

My second choice was B/E in 1994. That likely would've been higher in any year without returning pros. Their '92 LP wasn't their best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information