Bachelorette Hannah

Winnipeg

Yes! She could be like a den mother who lives on the site and monitors the action, getting involved as she sees fit, stirring the pot as much as possible and overall generally being a PIA as much as possible!!

NOte - we would have to make sure the attire was "mother" appropriate if you get my drift.

Rob

Beach Bum
Was Peter a virgin before the (two) or (four)
(PICK ONE, I am confused, which was it, 2 or 4?)
Windmill Night with the first Hannah?

He most definitely has EPIC FAILURE as a fairy tale story ending,
let's hope it's the end--I don't think they will ever,
no never, have him back on any of their shows,
in spite of his mother's good for tv theatrics.
Was it inexperience on his part--
three strikes--Hannah Brown, Hannah Ann and Madsion--
and you are out, swinging, but out.

(Did I get their names correct?)
No not a virgin, he’s apparently been quite the player.

Winnipeg

Peter was quite a player? I guess.

BTW, when I said mother appropriate attire I meant for the mother, i.e., so she would not be on t.v. in a French bikini if you get my drift.

Winnipeg

I guess it would be hard to be so close to so many people and not be concerned about the spread. I assume it is due to the virus and not due to ratings.

Catherine M

Seems that Hannah B has reunited with Tyler. So after all that, she's back to where she should have been a year ago.

And Clare's friends have been on social media, begging the producers to recast her season when it gets started up again and ditch all the 20 somethings. Reality Steve thinks they will and is expecting them not to film Paradise this year instead filming Clare's season for a summer run. Time will tell if that's what happens.

Rob

Beach Bum
Hannah B and Tyler, as well as his friend who is supposed to be on Clares season if it ever is filmed, are “quarantined” in a group, playing sports, going to the beach. Hmmmm. Not the best example for the millies.

Winnipeg

Seems like many spring break party goers are doing the same in Florida if the news is accurate. :mad:

Catherine M

Happy that Matt James is the next Bachelor as he seems like a cool guy:

Guess Clare will have to see how many of her guys back out now that there isn't much of a chance of being the lead (Arie and Nick were chosen later but that's not a given) but I guess some will stick around for Bachelor in Paradise Summer 2021. Reality Steve says filming will begin next month at a stationary place so no travels to look forward to.

And for those wondering why not Mike Johnson from Hannah's season, Rachel said recently there was a reason why he wasn't chosen last season. She was really vague so maybe something came up in the vetting process that ruled him out. Mike isn't saying anything yet so who knows.

Catherine M

Is anyone watching the "greatest season" recaps on Mondays? Last night of Kaitlyn's season was really good. So many great guys (I'm including Nick as even though I hated him then I do like him now). Two of them have even gone on to marry her friends--Tanner and Jade (3rd kid coming soon!) and Jared and Ashley I; And JJ has recently gotten remarried and Ben H is engaged.

Even though it didn't work out with Shawn, Kaitlyn seems to be in a great place with one of the top guys ever to be on this show, Jason Tartick. I hope she has a great time on the upcoming season of DWTS.

ryanj07

I watched the first two hours of Kaitlyn’s recap and it was interesting! Three hours is a little too much for me though so I’ll have to catch the final hour later this week.

I am looking forward to Matt as The Bachelor! He is the one that I hoped would be chosen from the profile on Clare’s guys so I’ll probably skip most of her season if there’s not some great eye candy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information