Bachelorette Hannah

Winnipeg

Anyone watching?

Hope she stays away from Luc P. He seems like a lot of trouble and seems mean.

The pilot has potential!

haribobo

Yea, I am watching, the drama is just too much a lot of the time but the recap shows are phenomenal, I love Whit & Ry on youtube. Jed used to be in a male revue and I demand to see some of those moves on the show. His arms were heaven in that basketball jersey. Both Jed and Pete are cute and say all the right things but Tyler has that stand up guy quality and just more overall panache. Connor and Kevin are hot. Matteo is cute. Garrett kisses weird, Mike is cool but is getting too involved in the Luke P nonsense. Luke S is a weenie. I know the show eggs them all on but I wish the other guys would steer clear of the Luke P stuff, its way too much...although I get its hard when he is kneeing you in the face or whatever. But sounds like Luke S had it coming...what a little twat

Rob

Beach Bum
I like Pete, Connor, Jed, Tyler, Mike. Garrett is ok. John Paul Jones cracks me up. Luke P and Luke S are just ugh, especially Luke P. I barely know the rest of them, but the one who hurt his ankle early on seems like a nice guy.

Rob

Beach Bum
Is this recap segment meant to remind us of the candidates for Bachelor?

Winnipeg

Hope Luc P does not become the next bachelor. Maybe he could go on that island show where he could cause trouble and drama.

Catherine M

Hannah's picker sure is broken as two of her favs, Jed and Luke are just the worst. Jed for having a girlfriend back home and making us listen to his "music" over and over and then Luke for being a gaslighting psycho.

But the others are not that perfect either as Reality Steve has said that he's heard alot more stories and on twitter last night, someone was claiming that Pilot Pete was seriously dating their friend and then left to do the show.

Rob

Beach Bum
Jed’s singing is so off key. Yikes. But let her pick Jed or Luke and get them off my TV. I’m fine with Tyler, Peter, or Mike as Bachelor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)