Bachelorette Hannah

Winnipeg

Anyone watching?

Hope she stays away from Luc P. He seems like a lot of trouble and seems mean.

The pilot has potential!

haribobo

Why is summer so hot omg
Yea, I am watching, the drama is just too much a lot of the time but the recap shows are phenomenal, I love Whit & Ry on youtube. Jed used to be in a male revue and I demand to see some of those moves on the show. His arms were heaven in that basketball jersey. Both Jed and Pete are cute and say all the right things but Tyler has that stand up guy quality and just more overall panache. Connor and Kevin are hot. Matteo is cute. Garrett kisses weird, Mike is cool but is getting too involved in the Luke P nonsense. Luke S is a weenie. I know the show eggs them all on but I wish the other guys would steer clear of the Luke P stuff, its way too much...although I get its hard when he is kneeing you in the face or whatever. But sounds like Luke S had it coming...what a little twat

Reactions: Rob

Rob

Beach Bum
I like Pete, Connor, Jed, Tyler, Mike. Garrett is ok. John Paul Jones cracks me up. Luke P and Luke S are just ugh, especially Luke P. I barely know the rest of them, but the one who hurt his ankle early on seems like a nice guy.

Rob

Beach Bum
Is this recap segment meant to remind us of the candidates for Bachelor?

Winnipeg

Hope Luc P does not become the next bachelor. Maybe he could go on that island show where he could cause trouble and drama.

Winnipeg

Last night was terrible. Hannah sure says like a lot. You know like she like really feels like the guys are like

Catherine M

Hannah's picker sure is broken as two of her favs, Jed and Luke are just the worst. Jed for having a girlfriend back home and making us listen to his "music" over and over and then Luke for being a gaslighting psycho.

But the others are not that perfect either as Reality Steve has said that he's heard alot more stories and on twitter last night, someone was claiming that Pilot Pete was seriously dating their friend and then left to do the show.

Rob

Beach Bum
Jed’s singing is so off key. Yikes. But let her pick Jed or Luke and get them off my TV. I’m fine with Tyler, Peter, or Mike as Bachelor.

I think that she’d pick Tyler or Peter if she had the chance to watch the house scenes.

Last edited:

Winnipeg

Peter did say he had just recently broken off a serious relationship.

Continue to be gobsmacked that she picks Luc - he is really a psycho and I would worry about his sontrolling and jealous nature...........and, he should shave

The singer guy is there to be "discovered" for his "amazing" musical talent (I don't think so buddy).

Nude bungy jumping, really...............I had no idea this was a Latvian tradition. I would not want to do that no matter who the guy was!

Winnipeg

Anyone still watching? Saw home towns last night. Still cannot understand why she hangs on to Luc but......I also am not thrilled with the music guy.

Josh78

Still cannot understand why she hangs on to Luc

I've been watching off and on through the season (mostly off lately since Luke's prospects have clearly been made better than they probably would otherwise be in any situation actually based in reality) -- it constantly amazes me how people who seem mostly level-headed, strong, and too good and honest for the show are then made to be emotionally torn and tormented and incapable of making decisions once they become the Bachelor/Bachelorette. A couple of weeks ago I happened on a Youtube podcast where two hosts were interviewing a former producer of the show and they were asking all sorts of interesting questions about what goes down in terms of the directors/producers trying to influence things, and she was ADAMANT that they stay out of it and let the Bachelor/Bachelorette make their own decision (and ironically, this former producer also met HER husband, who was also a producer, on the show) --- but this season, considering what I have watched, I just don't know if I believe that...

Last edited:

RoseRed

I've been watching off and on through the season (mostly off lately since Luke's prospects have clearly been made better than they probably would otherwise be in any situation actually based in reality) -- it constantly amazes me how people who seem mostly level-headed, strong, and too good and honest for the show are then made to be emotionally torn and tormented and incapable of making decisions once they become the Bachelor/Bachelorette. A couple of weeks ago I happened on a Youtube podcast where two hosts were interviewing a former producer of the show and they were asking all sorts of interesting questions about what goes down in terms of the directors/producers trying to influence things, and she was ADAMANT that they stay out of it and let the Bachelor/Bachelorette make their own decision (and I ironically, this former producer also met HER husband, who was also a producer, on the show) --- but this season, considering what I have watched, I just don't know if I believe that...
I actually do believe it, at least in terms of Luke. The producers seem to like to have a villain or two, but they normally get eliminated earlier. I don't think they'd try to get Hannah to keep Luke for this long - I think it's coming from her.

I think the producers interfere more early on to keep people around who'll make good TV / create drama.

Lacey

I am so unimpressed with this crop of candidates. The whole season is a bust to me. Not only are the men wimpy, but also Hannah is quite into the kiss yet boring herself.

DreamSkates

I had to watch until Luke P was sent packing. Hannah finally saw him for who he really is. I hope the man can see his real persona and make some changes.
Also, IMO, the only close-to-real relationship is with Jed. The other 2 remaining, mostly passion/lust and that is not enough. At least with Jed (what has been shown on tv) there has been a storm they worked through to an understanding between them.
And what was the deal with the fantasy suites - the first one was a renovated windmill compared to the others that were obviously first class?

PS. Why did she hang onto Luke P? He's a master manipulator. And she was sexually attracted to him.

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
Did she really say, "We f**ked in a windmill - twice!" on national TV?

Rob

Beach Bum
That was very entertaining last night. Luke showed his true colors. She was pretty funny - "I can make you want to get in that car, I f@#%&! in a windmill, twice!" LOL! I never saw what she saw in him, he's not good looking to me, and he was always smarmy. Maybe he's one of those "better looking in person" people.

Interesting that she and Tyler abstained. He gets out smelling like his rose! Run Tyler Run! You'll be the perfect Bachelor. Peter is cute, but he's getting the bad ex-girlfriend publicity now. Mike probably didn't stay in long enough, but I'd take him as Bachelor too. Everyone else can go BiP or home (unless they dig out Peter Kraus).

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I never saw what she saw in him,
I think it's because he presented himself as a person of faith and so she felt like she had to try to make it work because that's the kind of boy she is supposed to like.

Lacey

Did we see some smashing previews of Luke returning next week in his underwear or did I dream that? Of course, I never want to see the cad again, but I think the producers thought he was a viewer magnet, why I will never know. Peter seems very young, and all about airplanes. So it is either Jed or Tyler. But do these people ever discuss careers or living situations/places--it just all seems so unreal and life-like, like wow, so and so was a great kisser, really???

Last edited:

DreamSkates

Did we see some smashing previews of Luke returning next week in his underwear or did I dream that? Of course, I never want to see the cad again, but I think the producers thought he was a viewer magnet, why I will never know. Peter seems very young, and all about airplanes. So it is either Jed or Tyler. But do these people ever discuss careers or living situations/places--it just all seems so unreal and life-like, like wow, so and so was a great kisser, really???
TV drama attracts viewers which attracts advertisers and money.

alexikeguchi

TV drama attracts viewers which attracts advertisers and money.

That's true, but I question the ethics of giving such a featured role to someone who pretty clearly has mental health issues. This situation reminds me of Brandon Hantz on Survivor, and it's equally scary. Honestly, if I were Hannah, I would request a restraining order.

Winnipeg

Yeah, I agree, Luc is so odd and seemingly very controlling that I can define wanting a restraining order.

Also get the sense he uses "faith" to his advantage to justify anything he does because it must be good because he is of faith?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information